Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:28 AM

Woman Wrestles Armed Robber In Delta - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Wrestles Armed Robber In Delta (31259 Views)

Man Wrestles ‘Pseudo-Police Kidnappers’ In Lekki (Photos, Video) / Elvina Ibru: I Was Raped 10 Years Ago By Armed Robber In My House / Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Wrestles Armed Robber In Delta by Danwakae(m): 6:28am On Aug 21, 2019
[quote author=blesskewe post=81445259][/quote]

Guess u r a Delta girl...u people no dey Cary last...luv u all
Re: Woman Wrestles Armed Robber In Delta by blesskewe(f): 6:38am On Aug 21, 2019
Danwakae:

Guess u r a Delta girl...u people no dey Cary last...luv u all
I am a D. E. L. T. A girl
Re: Woman Wrestles Armed Robber In Delta by Danwakae(m): 6:48am On Aug 21, 2019
blesskewe:

I am a D. E. L. T. A girl

...guessed right, I love u people , mostly your guys they very funny and lively...u people will always live long because u gat no worries..
Re: Woman Wrestles Armed Robber In Delta by blesskewe(f): 7:27am On Aug 21, 2019
Danwakae:

...guessed right, I love u people , mostly your guys they very funny and lively...u people will always live long because u gat no worries..

Thanks
Re: Woman Wrestles Armed Robber In Delta by Fourwinds: 8:07am On Aug 21, 2019
Oboy yeeee... Na Delta woman you dey try so oooo...

Okokobiokor Don jam Oturugbeke
Re: Woman Wrestles Armed Robber In Delta by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 21, 2019
sharpwriter:

Abegi tell us wetin she did to them even if it's summary... Stop making us salivating for what you didn't make available. It's not good.
Deasegun19:

please, complete this jist.
abeg
They followed her from work to her street. On the entrance to the street, they have a toll-gate. The security guards on sighting her car just opened the gate, not knowing the car that was following her was that of kidnappers. They were two armed guys. She's noticed that the car had been on her for a while so her guards was up. Down the street, they had a T-junction of which she was to turn to her right. Now, before she could make the turn, they blocked her. She immediately used her back and was driving towards the gate she left 'cause the road was kind of narrow and it took them(kidnappers time to revise their car). On the process, the car entered into a ditch. By then, the guys were approaching her. She kept trying to get it out while the guys foolishly began shooting at her from a distance which alerted the security guards. She had no other choice than to leave the car on with the beam flashing at them while she took off to towards the guards. They exchanged gun shots until the security guards ran out of bullets, at that point, they had to escape leaving their duty post while the kidnappers escaped too 'cause the whole street and neighboring streets were alert. After the incident, the woman's car looked like a car that was used to shoot and action movie. grin I am not exaggerating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Wrestles Armed Robber In Delta by olumalcolm(m): 8:44am On Aug 21, 2019
spirul77:
I can attest to the fact that delta women are very strong, mostly the urhobos ,they go to farm, bring wares from farm with bike and go to the market while since morning their husband tie wrapper dey drink shekpe for house,i was in an Agbor village not too long ago and it's a common sight to see women coming back from farm and working while the guys are mostly bleached and neatly dressed.
My broda i served in abavo village, agbor. Delta women are naturally strong, i see them everyday riding bike from farm down to agbor main town and i just cant stop praising them. They are the real MVP. Agbor is one of the few places i can live without fear of intimidation or any negative tots.
Re: Woman Wrestles Armed Robber In Delta by Deasegun19(m): 9:01am On Aug 21, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
They followed her from work to her street. On the entrance to the street, they have a toll-gate. The security guards on sighting her car just opened the gate, not knowing the car that was following her was that of kidnappers. They were two armed guys. She's noticed that the car had been on her for a while so her guards was up. Down the street, they had a T-junction of which she was to turn to her right. Now, before she could make the turn, they blocked her. She immediately used her back and was driving towards the gate she left 'cause the road was kind of narrow and it took them(kidnappers time to revise their car). On the process, the car entered into a ditch. By then, the guys were approaching her. She kept trying to get it out while the guys foolishly began shooting at her from a distance which alerted the security guards. She had no other choice than to leave the car on with the beam flashing at them while she took off to towards the guards. They exchanged gun shots until the security guards ran out of bullets, at that point, they had to escape leaving their duty post while the kidnappers escaped too 'cause the whole street and neighboring streets were alert. After the incident, the woman's car looked like a car that was used to shoot and action movie. grin I am not exaggerating.

cool.
too much action movies.
Re: Woman Wrestles Armed Robber In Delta by sharpwriter(m): 10:58am On Aug 21, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

Na wa o.... That was brave of her
Re: Woman Wrestles Armed Robber In Delta by victorian(f): 6:48pm On Aug 21, 2019
WarriFirstBorn:

Area!!!
What part of delta state are you from?

Scatter? cheesy

Lol

I'm partly Urhobo smiley
Re: Woman Wrestles Armed Robber In Delta by kunletexs: 9:01pm On Aug 21, 2019
Igbo women are generally strong, as a yoruba man, I like that quality including hen but na their bride price go make man have running stomach. This woman should be called Mrs hammer. That guy bleeped with the wrong woman.
Re: Woman Wrestles Armed Robber In Delta by WarriFirstBorn(m): 10:04pm On Aug 21, 2019
victorian:

Scatter? cheesy

Lol

I'm partly Urhobo smiley
Same here. Which part of Urhobo?
Re: Woman Wrestles Armed Robber In Delta by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 03, 2019
It is actually not a wise thing for her to do. If the other robbers had decided to rescue their friend they could have shot her dead .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Police uncover building housing 300 starved, abused children in Kaduna / Police To Honour Officers Murdered In Delta, Arrest 5 Suspects / My Close Encounter With 419 Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.