Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Odoin Ighalo Lekki Mansion - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odoin Ighalo Lekki Mansion (3456 Views)

Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good / Inside Jude Ighalo's New Mansion In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) / Check Out Super Eagles Striker Igbonu Newly Built ₦380million Lekki Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Odoin Ighalo Lekki Mansion by gibzzhd: 6:23pm On Aug 20, 2019
Nigeria International Odion Jude Ighalo Mansion In Lekki Is All Shades Beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Odoin Ighalo Lekki Mansion by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:43pm On Aug 20, 2019
wow
Re: Odoin Ighalo Lekki Mansion by chukwunedum150(m): 9:23pm On Aug 20, 2019
Our goal machine
Re: Odoin Ighalo Lekki Mansion by Mutemenot(m): 10:55pm On Aug 20, 2019
Footballers are ballers shocked
Re: Odoin Ighalo Lekki Mansion by ki10(m): 11:32pm On Aug 20, 2019
football money I must chop am too my time go come too
Re: Odoin Ighalo Lekki Mansion by ruggedtimi(m): 8:06am On Aug 21, 2019
damn!! With this mansio he still has the focus to play football.. grin just saying. But wow see house even Vc for university no go fit build the foundation

6 Likes

Re: Odoin Ighalo Lekki Mansion by ib4real95(m): 8:38am On Aug 21, 2019
ruggedtimi:
damn!! With this mansio he still has the focus to play football.. grin just saying. But wow see house even Vc for university no go fit build the foundation
VC sef no fit buy the land talkless foundation grin

1 Like

Re: Odoin Ighalo Lekki Mansion by Timmy301(m): 10:47am On Aug 21, 2019
Chai
Money Good o cool
Make I hear say VC fit buy half plot of the land self
Re: Odoin Ighalo Lekki Mansion by ElRapido: 12:08pm On Aug 21, 2019
The VC that can afford this kind house no dey Nigeria.
Re: Odoin Ighalo Lekki Mansion by Alwaysking: 12:23pm On Aug 21, 2019
ruggedtimi:
Football is the real blood money.
Re: Odoin Ighalo Lekki Mansion by sunsewa16: 4:08pm On Aug 21, 2019
Mansions are now build like malls, that is trending patterns for the big boys.
Re: Odoin Ighalo Lekki Mansion by Zombiekiller010: 6:35pm On Aug 21, 2019
ib4real95:

VC sef no fit buy the land talkless foundation grin
you mean a VC in Nigeria University?The HOD of my department have a beautiful Mansion in the city, the day I went there, I couldn't close my mouth till I left,do you expect a VC to showcase his house on the Internet? Or do you expect him to be driving expensive cars to attract queries and efcc wahala.if you know how rich those Permanent Secretary and directors are, you won't underate them, Abi no be on nairaland we read about a public office holder that have 42 expensive cars and duplex across the state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odoin Ighalo Lekki Mansion by ib4real95(m): 7:32pm On Aug 21, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
you mean a VC in Nigeria University?The HOD of my department have a beautiful Manson in the city, the day I went there, I couldn't close my mouth till I left,do you expect a VC to showcase his house on the Internet? Or do you expect him to be driving in expensive cars to attract queries and efcc wahala.if you know how rich those Permanent Secretary and directors are, you won't underate them, Abi no be on nairaland we read about a public office holder that have 42 expensive cars and duplex across the state
Yo.. an ordinary VC that depends only on his salary won't even dream of buying or building this kinda house . Any VC that can build this kinda house probably has another source of income apart from his salary. Either his family is wealthy, embezzled funds. But trust me no legit VC on salary alone would ever build this

2 Likes

Re: Odoin Ighalo Lekki Mansion by Zombiekiller010: 7:36pm On Aug 21, 2019
ib4real95:

Yo.. an ordinary VC that depends only on his salary won't even dream of buying or building this kinda house . Any VC that can build this kinda house probably has another source of income apart from his salary. Either his family is wealthy, embezzled funds. But trust me no legit VC on salary alone would ever build this
who tell you that VC are living on salary alone
Re: Odoin Ighalo Lekki Mansion by ib4real95(m): 7:57pm On Aug 21, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
who tell you that VC are living on salary alone
what else are they living on? Enlighten me please
Re: Odoin Ighalo Lekki Mansion by rookidmart: 8:27pm On Aug 21, 2019
How them dey take wash that curtain?

(1) (Reply)

Earn At Least #200000 Daily As Betking Agent / Photo Of Ighalo In Man Utd Kit Emerges Ahead Of Deadline Day Loan Transfer / Muslim Players In English Premier League 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.