Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time (49598 Views)

A Nairalander First Time On Plane And First Time In Delta / Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London / I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by afrorossiyatv: 6:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
Today I cooked Nigerian jollof and went to the streets of Saint Petersburg, Russia to find out what Russians think of this popular Nigerian cuisine.

Many Russians don't know anything about Nigeria or Africa in general so I decided to use this opportunity to introduce them to our most popular cuisine.

Majority of them loved it but their only complain was how spicy it is. The small pepper I used was apparently to hot for them hahhahaa grin

And this video is what some Russians think about Nigerian jollof rice please watch, like and subscribe to Afro Rossiya TV for more interesting cultural exchange between Russia, Nigeria and Africa as a whole.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQMJeS8PCCs

Please suggest in this thread if you have any ideas of social experiments you'd like me to try in Russia.

Thanks and don't forget to subscribe to Afro Rossiya TV for more.

91 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by budaatum: 6:31pm On Aug 20, 2019
They can't seem to get enough of it!

Good one afro!

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by Commentor: 6:41pm On Aug 20, 2019
That girl na "I never chop".

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by Commentor: 6:52pm On Aug 20, 2019
Shibaraba:
I for upload one oyinbo for newyork but I can't edit myself out.

Believe me guys for that hollow she give me free punna. Just for jollof. Not my fault she assumed the taste of the jollof will be directly proportional to the taste of my kondo.

And she wasn't wrong grin

Add Dodo next time.

101 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by afrorossiyatv: 7:01pm On Aug 20, 2019
Commentor:

Add Dodo next time.
Dodo no dey for Saint Petersburg. There is one African store here but dem no dey ever get plantain na only yam and soup things them get.

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by Commentor: 7:10pm On Aug 20, 2019
afrorossiyatv:

Dodo no dey for Saint Petersburg. There is one African store here but dem no dey ever get plantain na only yam and soup things them get.

Dodo was magic for me during my days.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by afrorossiyatv: 6:57pm On Aug 21, 2019
Please subscribe to Afro Rossiya TV for more interesting content from Mother Russia )

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by afrorossiyatv: 8:57pm On Aug 21, 2019
One girl literary cried after eating the jollof rice but she asked me not to include the video cos she'd be embarrassed lol

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by beatmonster(m): 9:43pm On Aug 21, 2019
Nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by Mizwisdom(f): 9:50pm On Aug 21, 2019
Shibaraba:

Believe me guys for that hollow she give me free punna. Just for jollof. Not my fault she assumed the taste of the jollof will be directly proportional to the taste of my kondo.

AIDS loading

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 21, 2019
Mizwisdom:

AIDS loading
Those that died yesterday na aids kill them? Or today? Something must kill a man

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2019
Naija to the world.

Nothing like Nigeria Jollof Rice mehn!

wickedtuna:
Oga BBQ this is really unprofessional of you o, which kind half done chicken be this...you no roast am well at all. cheesy
Lol cheesy.
That is not our hamdwork o.
And na fried chicken be dat 'supposedly'.

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:15pm On Aug 21, 2019
Shibaraba:

Free puna?!
Is dat like burger or something?

Oh okay, she gave you burger and you gave her jollof rice.
Good of both of you.
Keep it up.

The only thing we dont understand is what Nigerian food is called kondo?
Which of the tribe prepare the delicacy?

Shibaraba!

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by jovialswag(m): 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
Abeg package jollof rice for us b4 buhari kill us with hunger ���

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by Olamilekxy(m): 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
dey are complain dat is spicy
what if dey eat yoruba jollof rice nko

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by datola: 10:17pm On Aug 21, 2019
Thank you for jolloffing the friendly Russians with Nigeria

Are you you coocked the original Nigerian party jolof or na 'concution`

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by JobsandSchools: 10:18pm On Aug 21, 2019
Good for them

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by emeijeh(m): 10:18pm On Aug 21, 2019
@Op,
Finish their lips with better Cameroon pepper!

Vladimir Putin shakara don too much

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by Angelfrost(m): 10:18pm On Aug 21, 2019
Shibaraba:
Those that died yesterday na aids kill them? Or today? Something must kill a man

Believe me, you don't want to die by that sh*t... Rubber up or zip the fvck up.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by lasmile(f): 10:18pm On Aug 21, 2019
What pepper did you use?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by lacastre: 10:19pm On Aug 21, 2019
Gbayii.. One day na okro and amala I go give them

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by pauloskie386: 10:19pm On Aug 21, 2019
Happy good food

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by dalass(f): 10:19pm On Aug 21, 2019
Nice one Afro.

Give them asun cheesy grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by realestniggah: 10:19pm On Aug 21, 2019
grin

This one that are not used to pepper

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by FuckThaMod: 10:19pm On Aug 21, 2019
You get money to waste.. Why not cook the rice and give the hungry ones here in naija. They will pray well for you grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by pinkygurl(f): 10:19pm On Aug 21, 2019
you get mind ooooo grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by PotatoSalad(m): 10:20pm On Aug 21, 2019
Russian women are gorgeous

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 21, 2019
afrorossiyatv:
Today I cooked Nigerian jollof and went to the streets of Saint Petersburg, Russia to find out what Russians think of this popular Nigerian cuisine.

Many Russians don't know anything about Nigeria or Africa in general so I decided to use this opportunity to introduce them to our most popular cuisine.

Majority of them loved it but their only complain was how spicy it is. The small pepper I used was apparently to hot for them hahhahaa grin

And this video is what some Russians think about Nigerian jollof rice please watch, like and subscribe to Afro Rossiya TV for more interesting cultural exchange between Russia, Nigeria and Africa as a whole.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQMJeS8PCCs

Please suggest in this thread if you have any ideas of social experiments you'd like me to try in Russia.

Thanks and don't forget to subscribe to Afro Rossiya TV for more.

Come and take me to Russian

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jabi Lake Park: Where ABUJA Residents Spend Their Weekends (pics, Video) / Best City In Nigeria To Live In? / Man Mistakenly Sends 130k To Bolt Driver Instead Of #1,300 (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.