Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,249 members, 7,853,265 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:20 PM

I Want To Buy Twitter And Facebook Account - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Buy Twitter And Facebook Account (684 Views)

Buy Twitter Account With 10k, 5k, 2k Followers @cheap Prices / I Need A Twitter And Instagram Account / 360jamng.net (com) For Sell + Twitter And Facebook Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy Twitter And Facebook Account by chinavs9ja(m): 10:17pm On Aug 20, 2019
If you have a Twitter account of at least 5k followers or Facebook account of at least 10k likes kindly contact me by checking my signature for my number...

Note: I knew that scammers are many here on nairaland, so if you one kindly don't bother to contact me because am not doing direct transaction. It involves Geskia.com(Nigeria Escrow service)

(1) (Reply)

Combining Google Adwords And Clickbank Affiliate Program To Make Money / Write More To Get More – The Secret Of Targeted Traffic / Provide Me 5000 Companies With Over $100 Million Revenue And Get #25000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.