Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Has Anyone Used Or Know About Ccommissions.ng - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Has Anyone Used Or Know About Ccommissions.ng (640 Views)

I Buy Used Or Fualty Laptop Here @good Price / How To Find Or Know The Weight Of The Products On 1688 / Has Anyone Used Echancargo.com To Buy Or Ship Items From China To Nigeria?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Used Or Know About Ccommissions.ng by roaringlamb01(m): 11:29pm On Aug 20, 2019
I have been receiving a number of messages from commissions.ng for a while now. Only recently when I have been playing with an idea for affiliate marketing platform did i really look into them.

They are, for me, just another affiliate marketing platform (which I also think would do with some additional ideas to make them grow).

But i want to know is, does anyone in this Nigeria use them? They seem silent and appear only on blogs posts.

Do you use them?! Or have you ever heard of them?

Thanks.
Re: Has Anyone Used Or Know About Ccommissions.ng by femi2015b: 6:19pm On Sep 05, 2019
[url]Commissions.ng[/url] is not an affiliate marketing platform. Its closer to drop-shipping than affiliate marketing.

With affiliate marketing, you are relying on cookies and referral links to get paid. Also, customers always get redirected to the main site to complete your transaction. If they delay, the cookies expire and you do not get paid.

However, commissions.ng is different. You own the website, they just help you populate it with products.... there is no redirection ... so it's perfect for maintaining your brand identity,

Also, since there are no cookies, irrespective of when the purchase is made... you always get paid.
Re: Has Anyone Used Or Know About Ccommissions.ng by roaringlamb01(m): 7:26pm On Sep 05, 2019
femi2015b:
[url]Commissions.ng[/url] is not an affiliate marketing platform. Its closer to drop-shipping than affiliate marketing.

With affiliate marketing, you are relying on cookies and referral links to get paid. Also, customers always get redirected to the main site to complete your transaction. If they delay, the cookies expire and you do not get paid.

However, commissions.ng is different. You own the website, they just help you populate it with products.... there is no redirection ... so it's perfect for maintaining your brand identity,

Also, since there are no cookies, irrespective of when the purchase is made... you always get paid.

hey! thanks for the response, I have been doing a research on affiliate marketing and click funnels. Do you use commissions.ng? and do you think these things can work in Nigeria. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Richee Media Review: What Nairalanders Are Saying. / Fiverr Mentorship ongoing / Make Money With Ponmo Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.