Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Wadume: Dolapo Badmus Speaks On Re-Arrest Of Kidnap Kingpin - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wadume: Dolapo Badmus Speaks On Re-Arrest Of Kidnap Kingpin (20078 Views)

Dolapo Badmus: No Police Officer Has The Right To Check Your Mobile Phone / Dolapo Badmus: 'The 3 Things Yahoo Boys Spend Their Money On' / Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wadume: Dolapo Badmus Speaks On Re-Arrest Of Kidnap Kingpin by GistMore11: 1:45am On Aug 21, 2019
Zone 2 Police Public Relations Officer, Dolapo Badmus, has addresed the case of notorious kidnap kingpin, Wadume who has just been re-arrested by the Nigerian police.

Wadume in his confession revealed how soldiers in Benue state rescued him when he was arrested by police officers on August 6th.

In her reaction, Badmus said, '
firstly, that a criminal who was painstakingly arrested by operatives will be made to escape is unfortunate not only is the escape unfortunate but that five lives(3 of the police and 2 of their informants) were allegedly wasted under the supervision and directives of a superior officer of other security agencies is still baffling and incomprehensible'.

When we continue to think about insurgencies and reason why it has refused to end, this if not the only, is the reason why it could or would not end! PURE SABOTAGE! While some operatives are working tirelessly to end kidnapping, robbery and terrorism, some are busy sabotaging their efforts just because of material gains.

For every security personnel and all others working against the well being of this nation, may you all die sudden death for Nigeria to have peace!

I sincerely commend and appreciate the President of our dear nation, the Inspector General of Police, the Deputy Commissioner in charge of IRT, officers and men of NPF and all other good spirited Nigerians involved in re-arresting this suspected criminal WADUME! We are all folding our hands to see and hear the outcome of the investigation surely the revelation will be startling.

May the soul of the dead officers and the civilian involved Rest in Peace and may God give the family the fortitude to bear this unfortunate and irreparable loss. May God help Nigeria!

See more here; http://gistmore.com/dolapo-badmus-speaks-on-re-arrest-of-kidnap-kingpin-wadume

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wadume: Dolapo Badmus Speaks On Re-Arrest Of Kidnap Kingpin by GistMore11: 1:47am On Aug 21, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wadume: Dolapo Badmus Speaks On Re-Arrest Of Kidnap Kingpin by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:48am On Aug 21, 2019
Dis one will just carry phone and type as usual. Does she ever work ? Twitter Police

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wadume: Dolapo Badmus Speaks On Re-Arrest Of Kidnap Kingpin by Upsidedown9ja(m): 2:56am On Aug 21, 2019
I know is this our police commando that will catch him. The jack b of Nigeria police,good work from you

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wadume: Dolapo Badmus Speaks On Re-Arrest Of Kidnap Kingpin by realstars: 10:00am On Aug 21, 2019
I don't overstand, is this the statement from the police or statement from the kidnapper. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wadume: Dolapo Badmus Speaks On Re-Arrest Of Kidnap Kingpin by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:00am On Aug 21, 2019
intelligence reports found out that Wadume the kidnap kingpin also have a strong backing and support from IPOB terrorists

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wadume: Dolapo Badmus Speaks On Re-Arrest Of Kidnap Kingpin by letout: 10:00am On Aug 21, 2019
Upsidedown9ja:
I know is this our police commando that will catch him. The jack b of Nigeria police,good work from you

I swear , Na top criminals the guy dey catch

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wadume: Dolapo Badmus Speaks On Re-Arrest Of Kidnap Kingpin by igitiruwe: 10:01am On Aug 21, 2019
Na u arrest am

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wadume: Dolapo Badmus Speaks On Re-Arrest Of Kidnap Kingpin by Mycartoonpic(m): 10:01am On Aug 21, 2019
Lol, check my Signature

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wadume: Dolapo Badmus Speaks On Re-Arrest Of Kidnap Kingpin by WonderManly(m): 10:01am On Aug 21, 2019
GistMore11:
Zone 2 Police Public Relations Officer, Dolapo Badmus, has addresed the case of notorious kidnap kingpin, Wadume who has just been re-arrested by the Nigerian police.

Wadume in his confession revealed how soldiers in Benue state rescued him when he was arrested by police officers on August 6th.

In her reaction, Badmus said, '

See more here; http://gistmore.com/dolapo-badmus-speaks-on-re-arrest-of-kidnap-kingpin-wadume

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wadume: Dolapo Badmus Speaks On Re-Arrest Of Kidnap Kingpin by koolaid87: 10:01am On Aug 21, 2019
"Wadume escaped from police custody"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wadume: Dolapo Badmus Speaks On Re-Arrest Of Kidnap Kingpin by XaintJoel20: 10:02am On Aug 21, 2019
Is anyone still asking why Boko Haram and other forms of criminality is skyrocketing? Too many saboteurs in the Armed Forces.
It's a shame.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wadume: Dolapo Badmus Speaks On Re-Arrest Of Kidnap Kingpin by Toscarel: 10:02am On Aug 21, 2019
Kudos to the police, this Kyari guy is pulling Weight , let the wadume guy start spewing names of his accomplices in high places, that's if they don't release or silence him before then

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wadume: Dolapo Badmus Speaks On Re-Arrest Of Kidnap Kingpin by Teejayphillip(m): 10:02am On Aug 21, 2019
Everybody dey yarn dis days just to be noticed undecided

Well,she did speak well. I salute ur voice madam.

Hope we won’t hear the same man being rearrested again. Naija my country I dey hail oo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wadume: Dolapo Badmus Speaks On Re-Arrest Of Kidnap Kingpin by bluecircle470: 10:02am On Aug 21, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Dis one will just carry phone and type as usual. Does she ever work ? Twitter Police

Some of you will continue to wail like a PDP apologists. She’s the P.R.O and she’s doing her work but you’re here lamenting as if your scrotum is missing

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wadume: Dolapo Badmus Speaks On Re-Arrest Of Kidnap Kingpin by nerorex01: 10:03am On Aug 21, 2019
Wadume isn't smart in my own opinion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wadume: Dolapo Badmus Speaks On Re-Arrest Of Kidnap Kingpin by nerorex01: 10:03am On Aug 21, 2019

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wadume: Dolapo Badmus Speaks On Re-Arrest Of Kidnap Kingpin by ajebuter(f): 10:03am On Aug 21, 2019
This lady can tweet and slay on the social media eh!.

I even saw her spraying money on KWAM 1 in one owmabe party..

A real onifaaji is this awa sister in uniform cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

AS long as she gets the work done, no problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wadume: Dolapo Badmus Speaks On Re-Arrest Of Kidnap Kingpin by Justpd: 10:03am On Aug 21, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

If what she said is wrong, state your facts or stop embarrassing yourself in public forum.

8 Likes 1 Share

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wadume: Dolapo Badmus Speaks On Re-Arrest Of Kidnap Kingpin by Zico5(m): 10:03am On Aug 21, 2019
The level of sabotage in this country is alarming. This country is time bomb with the way we are going. The only people I pity are those still being loyal to the well-being of the country. I don't think Boko Haram and banditry can end cos things have really gone bad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wadume: Dolapo Badmus Speaks On Re-Arrest Of Kidnap Kingpin by simigold: 10:03am On Aug 21, 2019
You have to be civil and diplomatic with your words as a PR person not issuing curses like one agbero. That's why you have equipments and trainings to combat any unrest or disturbances

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wadume: Dolapo Badmus Speaks On Re-Arrest Of Kidnap Kingpin by tooth4tooth: 10:04am On Aug 21, 2019
It is really annoying, the role army played in this complexity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wadume: Dolapo Badmus Speaks On Re-Arrest Of Kidnap Kingpin by nerorex01: 10:04am On Aug 21, 2019
Wadume isn't smart in my opinion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wadume: Dolapo Badmus Speaks On Re-Arrest Of Kidnap Kingpin by nerorex01: 10:04am On Aug 21, 2019
Wadume isn't smart in my opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wadume: Dolapo Badmus Speaks On Re-Arrest Of Kidnap Kingpin by TANID(m): 10:05am On Aug 21, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
I wonder Too.

She Be Confirmed Hoelosho Police Women That Always Like Cho Cho Cho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wadume: Dolapo Badmus Speaks On Re-Arrest Of Kidnap Kingpin by BlueAir: 10:08am On Aug 21, 2019
bluecircle470:

Some of you will continue to wail like a PDP apologists. She’s the P.R.O and she’s doing her work but you’re here lamenting as if your scrotum is missing
hes only lamenting about what PR is due to ignorance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wadume: Dolapo Badmus Speaks On Re-Arrest Of Kidnap Kingpin by bikerboy1(m): 10:11am On Aug 21, 2019
fuckedup:
Wadume in his confession revealed how soldiers in Benue state rescued him when he was arrested by police officers on August 6th.....

Yeye OP where is Wadume's confession undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ritualists Kill Couple & Children In Ikorodu, Lagos / Unbelievable! Five Year Old Girl Found To Be Pregnant In Plateau State(photo) / 10 Villagers Killed In Agasha, Benue By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.