Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Who Is Symply Tacha? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is Symply Tacha? (680 Views)

Symply Tacha's Brother Prebi Celebrates 1k Followers With Sexy Pics / Symply Tacha Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador / People Pay Money To See Me" - Bbnaija Star, Symply Tacha Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Symply Tacha? by manny2000: 3:14am On Aug 21, 2019
Who is Symply Tacha?

Symply Tacha is a Nigerian Instagram sensation, entrepreneur, social media influencer and reality star and she is best known for her many controversial Instagram videos and posts and for also featuring in the Nigerian reality TV show Big Brother Nigeria 2019 edition (Pepper Dem).

Tacha is also known for tattooing famous Nigerian singer Davido’s face on her chest and for staging her own kidnap to get famous.

Symply Tacha Biography and Education

Symply Tacha was born Precious Natasha in 1996 in Rivers State, Nigeria and she was also raised there and that is why she proclaimed herself Port-Harcourt first daughter.

She attended secondary School in Port –Harcourt City and she is a graduate of Ignatius Ajuru University of Education.

Symply Tacha lost her mother some years back and according to her, losing her mother only made her a stronger woman even though she misses her sometimes.

She has also revealed that she has anger issues.

Continue reading: https://whotimes.com/who-is-symply-tacha-bio-net-worth-real-name-boyfriend-twin-brother/

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Dj Cuppy Hints In Quitting Music / Princess Shyngle How I Made My Nyash Very Big And Waist Very Tiny / Naira Marley Uses The 'F' Word On President Trump And Queen Elizabeth, Dares Nig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.