Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Ronaldo: It's No Accident Only Messi And I Have Won Ballon D'or 5 Times - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo: It's No Accident Only Messi And I Have Won Ballon D'or 5 Times (1065 Views)

5 Times PL Clubs Regretted Breaking The Bank To Sign Players From Real Madrid / Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City / Guardiola Was Seen Coaching Raheem Sterling After Man City Have Won The FA Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo: It's No Accident Only Messi And I Have Won Ballon D'or 5 Times by obembet(f): 6:19am On Aug 21, 2019
Ronaldo spoke about Messi in an interview on Portuguese television as he spoke highly of the Argentine striker.

Ronaldo said: "It's no accident that Messi and I are the only players who have won the Ballon d'Or five times."

Ronaldo also insisted he still has the motivation to fight for more.

"I could finish my career next year, but I can also play until 40 or 41. I don't know, what I always say is that you have to enjoy the moment."

On his rape case, Ronaldo said: "It was horrible but those who love me knew I was innocent."

Source:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFoGbVyP2zw

Cc Lalasticlala
MissyB3
Fynestboi
Dominique
mynd44
Re: Ronaldo: It's No Accident Only Messi And I Have Won Ballon D'or 5 Times by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:20am On Aug 21, 2019
END OF DISCUSSION!

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: It's No Accident Only Messi And I Have Won Ballon D'or 5 Times by adewest1999(m): 6:42am On Aug 21, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: It's No Accident Only Messi And I Have Won Ballon D'or 5 Times by MJBOLT: 6:43am On Aug 21, 2019
ronaldo is always talking about Messi while Messi is always talking about football

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: It's No Accident Only Messi And I Have Won Ballon D'or 5 Times by ObaKlaz: 7:02am On Aug 21, 2019
Mr. Penaldo. Mr. 'New challenge'. grin Always mentioning the little magician to validate himself. 'Attachee' by force. I wonder what he'd say when Messi grabs the sixth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo: It's No Accident Only Messi And I Have Won Ballon D'or 5 Times by FuckThaMod: 8:25am On Aug 21, 2019
This messi and ronaldo ish is a 50:50 ish... It all depends on people's perspective and we should learn to respect each other perspectives. To some people, messi is the GOAT while to others, CR7 is GOAT. To me CR7 is GOAT and king of football, don't dare force your perspective on me. Yesterday some were already ejaculating because of supercomputer created by a human preferred messi, while a lot of these messi fans were saying that CR7 should move to clubs like osasuna, brescia and other poor clubs in order to prove himself. You can imagine such hatred emitting out from those bitter fans, CR7 has nothing to prove any more! Someone that played in 4 top leagues and won trophies in all of them has no shít to prove! Someone that has won trophies with his country has no shît to prove!
Well, the day i would want CR7 to move to osasuna or other poor clubs is the day Messi agrees to move to a top club like bayern, psg, man city.

MJBOLT:
ronaldo is always talking about Messi while Messi is always talking about football
CR7 is very confident of himself that's why he speaks highly of himself against messi. Messi knows he is lacking in a lot of things and so he can't have that confidence to speak.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo: It's No Accident Only Messi And I Have Won Ballon D'or 5 Times by FuckThaMod: 8:27am On Aug 21, 2019
ObaKlaz:
Mr. Penaldo. Mr. 'New challenge'. grin Always mentioning the little magician to validate himself. 'Attachee' by force. I wonder what he'd say when Messi grabs the sixth.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: It's No Accident Only Messi And I Have Won Ballon D'or 5 Times by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 21, 2019
This is what we call obsession, always talking about someone that will never gives a Bleep about you.
Re: Ronaldo: It's No Accident Only Messi And I Have Won Ballon D'or 5 Times by bashuayi(m): 10:17am On Aug 21, 2019
nice
Re: Ronaldo: It's No Accident Only Messi And I Have Won Ballon D'or 5 Times by obembet(f): 4:33pm On Aug 21, 2019
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Juventus Vs Genoa: Ronaldo Scores As Bianconeri Reclaim Serie A Top Spot / These Arsenal Fans All Noticed What Granit Xhaka Did After The Gunners' Defeat.. / Ramos Reveals What He Really Thinks About Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.