Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,098 members, 7,842,157 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Share Your Experience About Your Parents Asking you to return Goods you bought.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your Experience About Your Parents Asking you to return Goods you bought.. (335 Views)

Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce / Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) / Woman Asks Husband To Return Her Virginity And Standing Breasts For Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience About Your Parents Asking you to return Goods you bought.. by adeokunade: 11:02am On Aug 21, 2019
One of the most demoralising experience while growing up is whenever my parents ask me to return whatever they ask me to buy if they are not satisfy with the item. I realised later in life that parents deliberately do this to avoid bad reactions from the seller , so they will rather send their children on such errand.
My worst experience is whenever my mum asked me to buy a bread, the probabilities of her not being satisfied with the bread is so high and whenever she asked me to return it the woman selling the bread, the woman always wear this disdain look that makes me timid, it gave me some emotional trauma and eroded my confidence.
I wont want my children to experience same, so I am sensitive about it.
Do you have similar experience? Pls let us encourage ourselves to be more sensitive parents.

(1) (Reply)

Income For All Moms- Become A Registered Meatworld Distributor For Your Area / Suggested Gadgets For Extra Security In Your Homes, Office And Environment / Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.