Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,791 members, 7,855,347 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 06:55 PM

Lady Calls Out Biggie For Providing Housemates Condoms And Not Bible Or Quaran - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lady Calls Out Biggie For Providing Housemates Condoms And Not Bible Or Quaran (25291 Views)

#BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) / BBNaija: Thelma 'Gedoni & Khafi Are Finishing The Condoms In The House' / BBNaija: Cee C And Lolu Punished By Biggie For Not Bonding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Calls Out Biggie For Providing Housemates Condoms And Not Bible Or Quaran by Charmingpet: 5:59pm On Aug 21, 2019
Bible dey for there now, no be where omoshola put his coin wey dey steal. Na inside Bible he put am. Madam, go sleep jare
Re: Lady Calls Out Biggie For Providing Housemates Condoms And Not Bible Or Quaran by Royalbloodline: 6:00pm On Aug 21, 2019
Hypocrisy has finished Nigerians o! I just tire for people matter. U called something immoral show. Simple leave it alone. Which one be bringing bible and Quran into the house again. Did they tell u the show is for religious bigots? If u are a brother or sister in Christ or Islam, u shouldn't be found on the show in the first place. Simple!!!.
So madam very spiritual has been sitting to watch bbnaija long enough to know they don't read their bibles and Quran.

Iranu jatijati!!!
I keep saying it, na Nigerians go full hell fire pass!!
Re: Lady Calls Out Biggie For Providing Housemates Condoms And Not Bible Or Quaran by naijacentric(m): 6:02pm On Aug 21, 2019
osazsky:
This is to the extent to which most of us have neglected God and relegated d almighty,over 100 days now,none of the housemates have said a single prayer or worship d maker.evertbody forming as u see me so I nor they tolerate nonsence.......is it by ur making, I even believe anyone who tries to instil some discipline or devotion may be evicted u thrust our polluted youth the way they all love tacha that says it all
religion kee u dia

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Biggie For Providing Housemates Condoms And Not Bible Or Quaran by wakes: 6:18pm On Aug 21, 2019
Hm
Re: Lady Calls Out Biggie For Providing Housemates Condoms And Not Bible Or Quaran by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 21, 2019
Nathdoug201:
BB is anti christ
I second
Re: Lady Calls Out Biggie For Providing Housemates Condoms And Not Bible Or Quaran by DarkJeddi(m): 6:40pm On Aug 21, 2019
osazsky:
This is to the extent to which most of us have neglected God and relegated d almighty,over 100 days now,none of the housemates have said a single prayer or worship d maker.evertbody forming as u see me so I nor they tolerate nonsence.......is it by ur making, I even believe anyone who tries to instil some discipline or devotion may be evicted u thrust our polluted youth the way they all love tacha that says it all
Did they tell you they are religious,what if they are all Atheists?

Or must they be Christians or Muslims?

Nigerians and carrying religion for head like Gala and yet we're the headquarters of all iniquities.

These are all adults and the show is rated 18+,

If you no want watch,Ogbeni Park well and tune to TB Joshua with your Bible.. angry

Neglected and Relegated ko.. shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Biggie For Providing Housemates Condoms And Not Bible Or Quaran by DarkJeddi(m): 6:48pm On Aug 21, 2019
BenAndrew:
Her opinion is valid! Hate it or love it doesn't change the fact that this show isn't adding any value or morals to the youth.
And all the hundreds of thousands of Churches that full Nigeria,where is the evidence of the value they add to the moral of the Nation?
Re: Lady Calls Out Biggie For Providing Housemates Condoms And Not Bible Or Quaran by Eaugusta(f): 7:01pm On Aug 21, 2019
Just when I saw the headline, I knew majority will not like this but who cares, the truth is always bitter.
Good observation. May God have mercy on us all
Re: Lady Calls Out Biggie For Providing Housemates Condoms And Not Bible Or Quaran by meobizy(f): 7:10pm On Aug 21, 2019
Nigerian hotels have bibles and qurans posted by every bedside yet they don’t stop any of the filth which take place nightly in those rooms. Abegi, the woman is only being infantile. If she was in that house she for open leg within the first week. Let her go and rest.
Re: Lady Calls Out Biggie For Providing Housemates Condoms And Not Bible Or Quaran by Onlyonebuhari: 8:26pm On Aug 21, 2019
Useless program for useless viewers
Re: Lady Calls Out Biggie For Providing Housemates Condoms And Not Bible Or Quaran by godliman: 9:58pm On Aug 21, 2019
AntiWailer:
Na fellowship dem come ?
No the didn't they came for HELL-owship
Re: Lady Calls Out Biggie For Providing Housemates Condoms And Not Bible Or Quaran by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:58pm On Aug 21, 2019
fourhayz:
If they had wanted bible or Quran...They won't have come to BBNaija

And moreover why is it that most Nigerians act as if naa them holy pass...Shioor�...

Checking up on that lady, It's possible Her level of attrocities and adultery could be higher than those of the housemates.

Who told you those guys in the house are atrocious
Re: Lady Calls Out Biggie For Providing Housemates Condoms And Not Bible Or Quaran by 9jaRealist: 12:31am On Aug 22, 2019
DUMB NIGERIANS AND THEIR IMPORTED RELIGIONS... angry
>
Re: Lady Calls Out Biggie For Providing Housemates Condoms And Not Bible Or Quaran by BigJoe19: 2:29am On Aug 22, 2019
MyGeneration:
[s]madam go start your own Big brother, who told u that there's no Bible in the house[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2019:- What To Expect From Contestants At This Year’s Show / Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series / Football Shows That Shown On Nigerian Television In The 1970s, '80s & 1990s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.