Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

How To Write Business Plan Investors Will Love - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Write Business Plan Investors Will Love (191 Views)

I Write Business E-books / How To Write Business Plan Investors Will Love / How Much Will It Cost To Write TOEFL In Nigeria? Help Me With Materials Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Write Business Plan Investors Will Love by EmmyAdams24: 2:53pm On Aug 21, 2019
A business plan is a very fundamental document that will remain useful throughout the course of your business journey. This is because your business plan can help take your business from its present state to its desired destination or future by guiding you one step at a time. In simple terms, a business plan is an essential road map for business success that projects 3-5 years ahead and outlines the route a company intends to take to grow its revenue base.

Having a business plan is not just for the startup stage of a business but a continuous process as it helps to keep you organized and on track. Also, in Nigeria, like with most places in the world, most interested investors and institutional partners would typically request for your business plan before engaging in any meaningful discussion.

Now that we know the importance of a business plan, the question that follows is "how do I write my business plan". Here are 10 tips to guide you:

Conduct a Thorough Research. The very first is to have a good understanding of the business space you are venturing into through a good market research. Ensure you gather sufficient knowledge and you understand your market, your to continue visit www.msmehub.org

(1) (Reply)

2019 Elections: INEC Commends Efcc’s Role In Kwara / Why Core Competencies Matter For Your Business / Training On Odoo Accounting In Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.