Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,704 members, 7,851,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:36 PM

The World Is Waiting On You -falz To Temi Emmanuel (mortal Mob) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The World Is Waiting On You -falz To Temi Emmanuel (mortal Mob) (437 Views)

Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) / Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating / Mayorkun Warns Falz To Beware Of SARS Over His New Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The World Is Waiting On You -falz To Temi Emmanuel (mortal Mob) by DejiPlug(m): 5:23pm On Aug 21, 2019
With so much activity ongoing and music pundits commending the evolution of Mortal Mob, Temi Emmanuel happily reminisces inspiration from way back that pushed the current progress with the entertainment gang he co- founded with rapper Extraterrestrial, especially the fulfilling experience he had with superstar Falz.

"It was at my uncle's wedding in Mauritius and he came as a surprise for the bride. Sadly after initially missing the boys night out with Falz prior to the wedding, I was compensated with rapping along during his performance, of which he praised my energy. So after his performance, I just told him I am a rapper and he inspiringly replied "Keep it up bro and just keep doing you, the world is waiting on you". So here I am doing me, and much love goes out to my family, my partner ET, every member of the Mortal Mob (home and overseas) and our indulging fan base, Thanks for your support"

Courtesy: @kvng_ivan_the_terrible

Get Rubberbandz now

http://www.naijapals.com/music/Rubberbandz_Temi_Emmanuel__Mortal_Mob__X_Luwy_C-101007

(1) (Reply)

'blackface Is Irrelevant In The Music Industry' - Reno Omokri / Actress Rukky Sanda Celebrates 35th Birthday In Stunning And Alluring Photos / More Than Seven Men Seen Fighting For a Goat in Anambra State. Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.