Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos (49698 Views)

BBNaija: Khafi In Tears As She Settles Rift With Venita (Photos) / Omashola: "I Am Ready To Mingle With Venita, I Will Cry If I Get Evicted" / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Kiss And Had Sex? Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos by tendingNews: 6:41pm On Aug 21, 2019
BBNaija: 'You Are A Dog, Playboy, You Are Going Home On Sunday' - Khafi's Fans Angry As Gedoni Flirts With Venita Behind Khafi's Back

Gedoni who is Khafi's lover was seen flirting with Venita, kissing her on the neck and hugging her behind Khafi's back.

This got Khafi's fans infuriated and they are now campaigning against him, for him to be voted out on Sunday.

TheFamousNaija recalls that Khafi's job as British police officer is on the line due to her steamy sexual affair with Gedoni.

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/08/bbnaija-gedoni-flirts-with-venita.html?m=1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos by tendingNews: 6:41pm On Aug 21, 2019
More
Watch the video HERE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos by pauloskie386: 10:23pm On Aug 21, 2019
play ur life Away guy don't mind them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos by BloggerAdmin(m): 10:23pm On Aug 21, 2019
Gedoni sure wants to get-down-on Venita's Vee grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos by SultanOfAbia: 10:23pm On Aug 21, 2019
Book of Gedoni 3:12-13
Blessed are the meek and humble
For they shall inherit and flex 2 punas at the same time

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos by Iamgrey5(m): 10:24pm On Aug 21, 2019
cheesy grin

I honestly can't say I am not happy.

Eventhough I don't watch the show, but we called a spade a spade from the onset based on what we read on social media.

Kaffi is simply a disappointment without any game plan. She only came to feck like a dog on heat

Gedoni is starting to play his game but it may backfire. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:24pm On Aug 21, 2019
Lazy and foolish sets of fans.

Lazy Nigerian youths everywhere.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos by legitnow: 10:24pm On Aug 21, 2019
Gedoni alone fit knack all the women in BBNaija.

See dem...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos by blesskewe(f): 10:25pm On Aug 21, 2019
As in Watin concern me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos by sylve11: 10:25pm On Aug 21, 2019
My fine Venita nor mumu yourself o.

stupid show tongue cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos by Dozie32(m): 10:25pm On Aug 21, 2019
Please which condom last better than others??

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos by Dpharisee: 10:26pm On Aug 21, 2019
We have more important things to think about than this post

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 21, 2019
Brolosho

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos by VillagePipu: 10:26pm On Aug 21, 2019
Khafi is an easy lay. He has moved on to other things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos by AuroraB(f): 10:27pm On Aug 21, 2019
This Venita needs to sit in a bowl of chilled water. Fast.
For God's sake, she all over the place in that house angry
Why are they blaming Gedo-whatever and not her Is she not aware Gedoni and Khafi got a thing? angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos by Lordjb: 10:28pm On Aug 21, 2019
Normal level grin see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija live

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos by legitnow: 10:28pm On Aug 21, 2019
Before him enter house, he was already flogging dem Gedoni style.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos by Temple1288(m): 10:34pm On Aug 21, 2019
Nairaland! I'm sure Seun isn't in charge of Nairaland again..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos by FREEmanAboki: 10:34pm On Aug 21, 2019
when will they finish DX ting self...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos by Bashoruntolu(m): 10:40pm On Aug 21, 2019
From a UK policewoman/resident to a failed actress cum divorcee mother of two, haa, Africa! Aye mo juba o. Mi oni seyin o... Ogun idile has just turned this dude a loser on all front. Ticket ti lana

#Gracetograss
#FromMouka2footmat

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos by speedchariot(m): 10:41pm On Aug 21, 2019
Calabar blood..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos by skyfather09(m): 10:45pm On Aug 21, 2019
fuvkboy general...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos by jaxxy(m): 10:46pm On Aug 21, 2019
Gedoni's finally becoming a man. Kaffi literally caged this guy like he was a sheep going to the slaughter. No freedom or breathing space he had to succumb to her demands, needs and love bt now sees sm space he can do What he likes. Moral of the lesson: Don't cage a man cos it cud backfire. Give people space to fall inlove than choke them into falling for u. U can pursue bt don’t choke!

Kaffi is a nice gal and probably don't deserve this bt she went about it the wrong way. Play on player.

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos by Afflalo(m): 10:46pm On Aug 21, 2019
this gedoni guy too get sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos by seunmohmoh(f): 10:50pm On Aug 21, 2019
Let's see if venita will heed elozona advice.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos by asatemple(f): 10:54pm On Aug 21, 2019
Story for the gods. Anyone that decides to make herself a mouse should get ready to be eaten by a CAT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos by sprints1: 10:55pm On Aug 21, 2019
What do u expect from a calabar boy..part of nigeria that lack drive amd vision na to dey totori woman upandan dem sabi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 21, 2019
pure foolishness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 10:57pm On Aug 21, 2019
undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina / Kande Gao: Meet Chinese Journalist That Broadcast In Hausa Fluently / Ebuka Reacts As Nigerians Kick Against Airing BB Titans During 2022 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.