Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

SOLD - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD (2312 Views)

Sold: Neat 2007 Kia Sedonna With Dvd Sweet Like Sienna For Just N850k / SOLD Super Neat 2007 Model Honda Pilot - Awd - Available Forsale - Clean Title / Neatly Used 2011 Honda Accord in Benin City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD by dominique(f): 7:35pm On Aug 21, 2019
Sold
Re: SOLD by dominique(f): 7:38pm On Aug 21, 2019
More photos
Re: SOLD by dominique(f): 9:17am On Aug 22, 2019
Available

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: SOLD by alsudaes1(m): 8:52pm On Aug 23, 2019
Quite neat, how sound is the engine? Anything to be fixed?
Re: SOLD by dominique(f): 1:18pm On Aug 24, 2019
alsudaes1:
Quite neat, how sound is the engine? Anything to be fixed?

I don't think so. You can cal or chat directly with the owner and book a date for inspection
Re: SOLD by dominique(f): 3:36pm On Aug 25, 2019
SA
Re: SOLD by dominique(f): 6:32pm On Aug 26, 2019
S.A.
Re: SOLD by yehmy(m): 10:34pm On Aug 26, 2019
Sorry to derail ma, spam bot ban me on business section.. Kindly help look into it
Re: SOLD by JubrinElSudan: 10:39pm On Aug 26, 2019
yehmy:
Sorry to derail ma, spam bot ban me on business section.. Kindly help look into it
look into fire. They won't do anything, they will allow the daily ban to run through. Many times I have mailed the mods anytime antispambot bans me, all the time, I never get any response from them
Re: SOLD by yehmy(m): 10:42pm On Aug 26, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
look into fire. They won't do anything, they will allow the daily ban to run through. Many times I have mailed the mods anytime antispambot bans me, all the time, I never get any response from them
my case is different grin

1 Like

Re: SOLD by Juliusij(m): 3:18pm On Oct 08, 2019
dominique:
Available
Good Day madam,
I had issues with a lady called Angelinax who came to me on whatsapp to buy a Canada video verified upwork account, she paid, I gave her the login details she was able to login, checked the account she then acknowledge the account was fine and then demended for 5-10 more which shows that the account was okay and intact, everything was fine till days later she came saying i'm a scammer, i give her fake account, she know my moniker is banned so I can't defend myself, she went to nairaland spoiling my name there, without good proof, the guy named tabbaz just put my name on the scammer list.
I msg tabbaz on whatsapp explaining things to him but he won't listen, all he wants is for me to defend myself on nairaland, which I opened a new nairaland but I'm unable to make a post until several weeks, hence I created a whatsapp group till he won't listen..
Pls look into this even if my account won't be unbanned please my name should be given down
Re: SOLD by Juliusij(m): 3:24pm On Oct 08, 2019
Herë are screenshot

Re: SOLD by Juliusij(m): 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2019

Re: SOLD by Juliusij(m): 3:37pm On Oct 08, 2019

Re: SOLD by Juliusij(m): 3:38pm On Oct 08, 2019

Re: SOLD by Juliusij(m): 3:39pm On Oct 08, 2019

Re: SOLD by Juliusij(m): 3:40pm On Oct 08, 2019

Re: SOLD by Juliusij(m): 3:41pm On Oct 08, 2019

Re: SOLD by dominique(f): 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2019
Juliusij:

Good Day madam,
I had issues with a lady called Angelinax who came to me on whatsapp to buy a Canada video verified upwork account, she paid, I gave her the login details she was able to login, checked the account she then acknowledge the account was fine and then demended for 5-10 more which shows that the account was okay and intact, everything was fine till days later she came saying i'm a scammer, i give her fake account, she know my moniker is banned so I can't defend myself, she went to nairaland spoiling my name there, without good proof, the guy named tabbaz just put my name on the scammer list.
I msg tabbaz on whatsapp explaining things to him but he won't listen, all he wants is for me to defend myself on nairaland, which I opened a new nairaland but I'm unable to make a post until several weeks, hence I created a whatsapp group till he won't listen..
Pls look into this even if my account won't be unbanned please my name should be given down

Post on the scam alert thread and tag me and your accuser
Re: SOLD by Juliusij(m): 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2019
dominique:

This is a new account hence it can't post there till weeks later

Re: SOLD by Juliusij(m): 6:40pm On Oct 08, 2019
dominique:

Tho Have given her a new account

Let me tag her here

Cc
Angelinax
Juliusijidola

Re: SOLD by Juliusij(m): 8:10pm On Oct 08, 2019
Have given Angelinax a new account now, can you remove from my name from the list !

Cc
Tabbaz
Dominique
Re: SOLD by Juliusij(m): 8:25pm On Oct 08, 2019
dominique:

Please sort this out
Re: SOLD by ANGELINAX(f): 7:09am On Oct 09, 2019
Juliusij:

Tho Have given her a new account

Let me tag her here

Cc
Angelinax
Juliusijidola
you've given who a new account? undecided
Dominique, this guy is a petty thief, and would be humiliated in lagos soon. Certainly
Re: SOLD by Juliusij(m): 11:11am On Oct 09, 2019
it's not by mouth the screenshot proves it !
Re: SOLD by Joystark(f): 9:16pm On Oct 10, 2019
ANGELINAX:
Dominique, this guy is a petty thief, and would be humiliated in lagos soon. Certainly

Hello ma; atleast check your WhatsApp message.
It's Thursday already.

1 Like

Re: SOLD by Juliusij(m): 10:18pm On Oct 10, 2019
Joystark:

It's Thursday already.
Whatsapp
Oga here I'm sure he will no longer use that number again and he off to a new account
Re: SOLD by ArRozzaqFundz: 4:17am On Oct 16, 2019
GREETINGS TO ALL BOSES HERE...
PLEASE I NEED TO SPEAK WITH"dominique" SO PLEASE WHO HAS HIS WHATSAPP LINK OR PHONE NUMBER??
ITS VERY IMPORTANT.
BE YOUR BROTHER'S HELPER.
WARMTH REGARDS
Re: SOLD by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
Re: SOLD by Joystark(f): 9:53am On Oct 18, 2019
ANGELINAX:

Whatever you do, never work for Angelinax,

She's/He's a heartless scammer.

Took her 3weeks to realize my writing was bad. After giving me series of run around.
She claims she's in Canada, not satisfied with Nigerian Writers blah blah, yet she hires and doesn't pay.

Turns out I'm not the only one on NL.

+2348154549093

Aganyi Patricia Ogam,
Fidelis Aganyi

Angelinax just keep at it. I hope one day you get paid in your own coin.

Dominique

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SOLD by Bigcowhorn: 5:57pm On Oct 18, 2019
Joystark:

Whatever you do, never work for Angelinax,

She's/He's a heartless scammer.

Took her 3weeks to realize my writing was bad. After giving me series of run around.
She claims she's in Canada, not satisfied with Nigerian Writers blah blah, yet she hires and doesn't pay.

Turns out I'm not the only one on NL.

+2348154549093

Aganyi Patricia Ogam,
Fidelis Aganyi

Angelinax just keep at it. I hope one day you get paid in your own coin.

Dominique

Lol, very interesting case this is. I've been following the pattern of this Angelinax guy for a while.

It's a He based in Lagos who scams people out of their upwork accounts. He so fooled the modes and even the a seasoned crime buster like Tabbaz into believing he was legit and so they blacklisted and banned his last victim.
Re: SOLD by Bigcowhorn: 6:08pm On Oct 18, 2019
Joystark:

It's Thursday already.

After calling me Satan over in romance i still urged you to contact a guy I know well, a legend on Literature section who needed a good writer for a long term project and you ignored that to go do business with a natural scammer who's been scamming people out of their money since 2013?

Babe, this guy has so many monikers but his bank details are still the same and its already been blacklisted on the scammer thread, I've been on his ass a while. He logged in just Wednesday to read comments then vanished without making a single post..

Cut your loses and walk.

Here is the name again. Eze000, an author and writer. He's been on this site for nearly 8 years.

Good luck.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD!!! Reg 2001honda CR-V Going For 530k / Nigerian Used Clean Toyota Venza For Sale / 2006 Model Lexus GS300 Tokumbo Standard(foreign Used)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.