Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:07 AM

Investigative Panel Worried Over Wadume’s Confessional Video - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Investigative Panel Worried Over Wadume’s Confessional Video (35716 Views)

Wadume: Army, Police Indicted As Investigative Panel Releases Report / Inside The Room Where Wadume Hid Before Rearrest (pics) / Soldiers Helped Me Escape - Wadume Confesses (Full Transcript) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investigative Panel Worried Over Wadume’s Confessional Video by igwedubai2(m): 10:17pm On Aug 21, 2019
Nothing to hide again. The principle suspect had been arrested, the truth must be told.

1 Like

Re: Investigative Panel Worried Over Wadume’s Confessional Video by Danwakae(m): 10:17pm On Aug 21, 2019
mushystuff:
See dem! Yeye! They wanted to handle it at 'high command' level so they can cook and warm the 'confession' over and over before serving the public their rotten arrangement.

Leave those people.... If it were to be common Nigerians , they wouldn't have taken it this serious , but as it affect their own, everything is express...that's how they sell informations and arms to Boko Haram and armed bandits

3 Likes

Re: Investigative Panel Worried Over Wadume’s Confessional Video by PedroEastman: 10:19pm On Aug 21, 2019
the police is involved too
Re: Investigative Panel Worried Over Wadume’s Confessional Video by JobsandSchools: 10:19pm On Aug 21, 2019
Bad people everywhere
Re: Investigative Panel Worried Over Wadume’s Confessional Video by Jabioro: 10:20pm On Aug 21, 2019
Worry for what? Is it because he about to spilled beans..the lied is to open,if police command protect any high ranking officers be it in police, soldiers or politicians that involved in menace...I will renounced my citizenship..Habaa!!! See dem crying..

1 Like

Re: Investigative Panel Worried Over Wadume’s Confessional Video by DonMekino(m): 10:25pm On Aug 21, 2019
one thing with this country is that bad events always trigger us to do the right thing.... soldiers have been killing ppl albeit civilians and the police did little or nothing, but police ppl brutally murdered by soldiers and the investigative part f our police was all activated.... I wish the police continues to tow this line irrespective of who's involved.
Re: Investigative Panel Worried Over Wadume’s Confessional Video by VillagePipu: 10:25pm On Aug 21, 2019
Let the Intelligence Panel also invite Sagir Musa the Army spokesman. Let him repeat what he said earlier in front of the panel.

2 Likes

Re: Investigative Panel Worried Over Wadume’s Confessional Video by ubox: 10:31pm On Aug 21, 2019
ecclize:
So arrest of a criminal can be so easy... Even when the criminal knows he is wanted...
How?
The more u see in Nigeria the more u are confused
When Nigerian police dey on ur matter and dem mean am, they'll find you

3 Likes

Re: Investigative Panel Worried Over Wadume’s Confessional Video by BENEAMATA: 10:48pm On Aug 21, 2019
Ehn , ehnn . . . Una wan use four lives wasted do paddy , paddy abi ? Investigative panel , nigerians are watching oh . God dey .
Re: Investigative Panel Worried Over Wadume’s Confessional Video by BENEAMATA: 10:52pm On Aug 21, 2019
Jabioro:
Worry for what? Is it because he about to spilled beans..the lied is to open,if police command protect any high ranking officers be it in police, soldiers or politicians that involved in menace...I will renounced my citizenship..Habaa!!! See dem crying..
if any one try to cover this up , make God's vengeance visit them soonest .

4 Likes

Re: Investigative Panel Worried Over Wadume’s Confessional Video by luluosas(m): 11:07pm On Aug 21, 2019
Will heads roll in the military? Time shall tell

1 Like

Re: Investigative Panel Worried Over Wadume’s Confessional Video by bestdudes: 11:13pm On Aug 21, 2019
Ebimor96:
It's now conspicuous to the blind and visually impaired as well as highly audible to the deaf, that the Northerners in the Nigerian Military are highly complicit in the plethora of Kidnappings, Banditry, Boko Haram, ISWAP and Fulani Herdsmen menaces going on in Nigeria, just as General Theophilus Danjuma rightly posited earlier on.

Woe unto the Nigerian Military.
fizznation, come and carry your load.

1 Like

Re: Investigative Panel Worried Over Wadume’s Confessional Video by Gandollaar(f): 11:25pm On Aug 21, 2019
ecclize:
So arrest of a criminal can be so easy... Even when the criminal knows he is wanted...
How?
The more u see in Nigeria the more u are confused
Wadume? (What do you mean)
Re: Investigative Panel Worried Over Wadume’s Confessional Video by Gandollaar(f): 11:29pm On Aug 21, 2019
post=81480502:
We are waiting.

One young wailer actually cancelled his post above just to quote our post below here.
is really killing these wailers night and day.

Spafu, they are your nightmare every night.
You haven't seen nothing yet kiddo! cheesy wink
Another butterfly thinking himself a bird lol
Re: Investigative Panel Worried Over Wadume’s Confessional Video by JudahBlakk: 11:30pm On Aug 21, 2019
mushystuff:
See dem! Yeye! They wanted to handle it at 'high command' level so they can cook and warm the 'confession' over and over before serving the public their rotten arrangement.

Ur brain dey spark!
Correct thinking!!
Nigerians are watching dem in 3D.
Re: Investigative Panel Worried Over Wadume’s Confessional Video by Chekwube1989(m): 11:52pm On Aug 21, 2019
Am even doubting if this is really the man because Nigeria useless police and army can do anything to cover up their mess.well what do I no

Re: Investigative Panel Worried Over Wadume’s Confessional Video by Princedapace(m): 12:01am On Aug 22, 2019
Police did something here. They knew that the yeye investigative panel will not do anything useful that was why the police setup another investigative panel on their own to dig into the matter.

The killing pained the police so much. What really pained police was the press release made by the military after the incident. The press release was a big insult and showed no concern by the military. The military thought it was the usual way of bullying police while the IG will simply do Paddy paddy for Abuja and the matter go die.

If only the military had waited before releasing a press release when the incident happened and investigated, it would have been settled. But they released a press release full of pride after killing policemen that worked with IG. Some of the best brains in the country, and u still released that prideful press release. That was so insensitive by the military.
What police is doing now is simply mess the name of the military up via media. More of this will come over the weak. Funny enough, the military didn't apologize. The military is the major problem of this country.

Most of the retired generals are very corrupt and are part of the biggest problems of this country.
The military is almost above the law and have been bullying everyone in the country since. Them go humble small now.

3 Likes

Re: Investigative Panel Worried Over Wadume’s Confessional Video by cronsberg: 12:13am On Aug 22, 2019
I have actually never felt so hopeless as to the future of this country like i currently do. Do you notice how anyone intending to travel by road will be issuing prayers as if they are sure of disaster happening? Basically no highway is safe again in this country. Like seriously. Security personell now colude with armed robbers to kidnap and kill people. How more pathetic can it get? The zeal to work hard to leave this country has just been rikindled in me again. Just look at any street in this country, all u see is decay, hopelessness, under-development, nothing at all to make u feel that life is worth living, just total depressing shitzzzz all around

3 Likes

Re: Investigative Panel Worried Over Wadume’s Confessional Video by Marshalemmy(m): 12:19am On Aug 22, 2019
I pity this nation
Re: Investigative Panel Worried Over Wadume’s Confessional Video by nwasteve(m): 12:19am On Aug 22, 2019
Nothing is hidden under the sun
Re: Investigative Panel Worried Over Wadume’s Confessional Video by lumiday(m): 1:06am On Aug 22, 2019
Re: Investigative Panel Worried Over Wadume’s Confessional Video by lumiday(m): 1:09am On Aug 22, 2019
successmatters:
grin

Please kindly modify your reply and insert this video link. Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr3B9Y4F6WU
Re: Investigative Panel Worried Over Wadume’s Confessional Video by lumiday(m): 1:15am On Aug 22, 2019
mushystuff:

Kindly modify your post and add a video link. Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr3B9Y4F6WU
Re: Investigative Panel Worried Over Wadume’s Confessional Video by larryking540: 1:17am On Aug 22, 2019
when they say Nigeria is corrupt, now I understand y
Re: Investigative Panel Worried Over Wadume’s Confessional Video by larryking540: 1:17am On Aug 22, 2019
nwasteve:
Nothing is hidden under the sun

when last did u hear of Evan the kidnapper?
Re: Investigative Panel Worried Over Wadume’s Confessional Video by larryking540: 1:20am On Aug 22, 2019
cronsberg:
I have actually never felt so hopeless as to the future of this country like i currently do. Do you notice how anyone intending to travel by road will be issuing prayers as if they are sure of disaster happening? Basically no highway is safe again in this country. Like seriously. Security personell now colude with armed robbers to kidnap and kill people. How more pathetic can it get? The zeal to work hard to leave this country has just been rikindled in me again. Just look at any street in this country, all u see is decay, hopelessness, under-development, nothing at all to make u feel that life is worth living, just total depressing shitzzzz all around

when people tell me he'll fire is real, the question I ask them is,is 9ja suffering not worst than he'll fire?

abegeeee

even the hell fire we know day even fear am again
Re: Investigative Panel Worried Over Wadume’s Confessional Video by owolabi5: 1:59am On Aug 22, 2019
THIS IS GETTING INTERESTING
Re: Investigative Panel Worried Over Wadume’s Confessional Video by bigdaddycool018: 3:26am On Aug 22, 2019
The time general ty danjuma talk about security of this country some people kick against it,some nigerian said is a politics and now is the revelation may God Almighty continued to protect this country, i love my country Amen
Re: Investigative Panel Worried Over Wadume’s Confessional Video by awoluyi(m): 3:30am On Aug 22, 2019
If Ota armed robbery case could be burried, I am very sure, this case will just die a natural death. I am waiting to be proved wrong. Nigeria is now a nation where righteousness and godliness have been thrown to the winds. Any nation where wealth is increasing and men and women are decreasing will definitely experience atrocities and perversion of justice.

1 Like

Re: Investigative Panel Worried Over Wadume’s Confessional Video by Fourwinds: 3:48am On Aug 22, 2019
israelmao:
Can you tell us the meaning of "ironing it out"?Did you mean to say the police should have consulted with you before the confessional statement of Wadume so that you can bury the fact.To my mind Nigeria Armed Forces is losing its credibility and reliability therefore I have put on my goggles of suspicion henceforth.
the lies that ooze out of the defense headquarters is some thing pathetic .....or are you talking about oil bonkery in Niger Delta ? Some of them operate and connive with oil thieves... They have lost it.... Corruption has killed the army... The simple reason Boko Haram is still existing

1 Like

Re: Investigative Panel Worried Over Wadume’s Confessional Video by Fourwinds: 3:48am On Aug 22, 2019
israelmao:
Can you tell us the meaning of "ironing it out"?Did you mean to say the police should have consulted with you before the confessional statement of Wadume so that you can bury the fact.To my mind Nigeria Armed Forces is losing its credibility and reliability therefore I have put on my goggles of suspicion henceforth.
the lies that ooze out of the defense headquarters is some thing pathetic .....or are you talking about oil bonkery in Niger Delta ? Some of them operate and connive with oil thieves... They have lost it.... Corruption has killed the army... The simple reason Boko Haram is still existing ....

1 Like

Re: Investigative Panel Worried Over Wadume’s Confessional Video by Fourwinds: 4:00am On Aug 22, 2019
Princedapace:
Police did something here. They knew that the yeye investigative panel will not do anything useful that was why the police setup another investigative panel on their own to dig into the matter.

The killing pained the police so much. What really pained police was the press release made by the military after the incident. The press release was a big insult and showed no concern by the military. The military thought it was the usual way of bullying police while the IG will simply do Paddy paddy for Abuja and the matter go die.

If only the military had waited before releasing a press release when the incident happened and investigated, it would have been settled. But they released a press release full of pride after killing policemen that worked with IG. Some of the best brains in the country, and u still released that prideful press release. That was so insensitive by the military.
What police is doing now is simply mess the name of the military up via media. More of this will come over the weak. Funny enough, the military didn't apologize. The military is the major problem of this country.

Most of the retired generals are very corrupt and are part of the biggest problems of this country.
The military is almost above the law and have been bullying everyone in the country since. Them go humble small now.
you've said it all... Very painful.. .

A hate any news coming from their headquarters ....im always suspicious of their statement

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

11-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped By Herbalist For Sex Slave Returns After 5 Years / Unilag Student Arrested For Stealing Her Boyfriend’s ATM Card To Buy Iphones / Fake Soldier Receiving Slaps After Being Caught Today In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.