Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Gay Leader Who Defiles Underage Boys Caught In Oyigbo, Rivers (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gay Leader Who Defiles Underage Boys Caught In Oyigbo, Rivers (Video) (44470 Views)

23-Year-Old Zimbabwean Prostitute Arrested After Sex With 2 Underage Boys / Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State / 21-Year-Old Man Arrested For Having Sex With Underage Boys In Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Leader Who Defiles Underage Boys Caught In Oyigbo, Rivers (Video) by Chelsea82: 10:13pm On Aug 21, 2019
In a video he shared online, he wrote:
"Today we arrested the leader of a gay group who specialize in sodomizing underaged children in Rivers State.

#SWIPE #SODOMY #Defilement

BBI ARREST 42-YEAR OLD GAY LEADER KINGSLEY ONUOHA FOR SODOMY IN OYIGBO, RIVERS STATE.

Behind Bars Right Foundation (Human Rights) has arrested a 42-year old man identified as Kingsley Onuoha for engaging in homosexuality �‍❤‍� and sodomizing a 16-year old orphan (Anal Penetration). .

BBI Intelligence team led by DG,Gwamnishu Emefiena Harrison and Barr. Prince Ibe, Rivers State BBI Director, verified the story and swiftly mobilised and tracked down suspect.

Luck, however, ran out on him on August 19, 2019, when he sneaked into his shop and was busted by BBI team.

The 16-year old victim is currently receiving treatment (Hospital name withheld) as well as meeting with health counselors for health talk on how to manage the situation.

We've handed the suspect over to Oyigbo Divisional Police Station, Rivers State. Suspect will be taken for medical examination (HIV test) to verify his status".

See Photos, Watch The Video Here..

https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/08/the-ceo-of-behind-bar-initiatives.html?m=1

Re: Gay Leader Who Defiles Underage Boys Caught In Oyigbo, Rivers (Video) by CanadaOrBust: 3:46am On Aug 22, 2019
See im face

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Leader Who Defiles Underage Boys Caught In Oyigbo, Rivers (Video) by takin35(m): 8:03am On Aug 22, 2019
Useless man

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Leader Who Defiles Underage Boys Caught In Oyigbo, Rivers (Video) by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 22, 2019
angry angry angry IDIOT

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gay Leader Who Defiles Underage Boys Caught In Oyigbo, Rivers (Video) by superlanny(m): 8:03am On Aug 22, 2019
This one na sure 14year in prison x number of asses he had penetrated. Just negodu, how can a grown man with access to unlimited puna be disgracing himself and his family. This gay stuff is real in Nigeria, some boys in boarding house almost dragged me into this gay shiit at a young age, but my system wasnt built to be attracted to a males ass, so i had to flee, like joseph did from pharoah's wife. I want to state it categorically that i love puna and i will never repent, as long as my joystick continues to stay rock hard and obey my instructions.

72 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Gay Leader Who Defiles Underage Boys Caught In Oyigbo, Rivers (Video) by abrahamadadhe(m): 8:04am On Aug 22, 2019
Haba...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Leader Who Defiles Underage Boys Caught In Oyigbo, Rivers (Video) by bluefilm: 8:04am On Aug 22, 2019
Too bad.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gay Leader Who Defiles Underage Boys Caught In Oyigbo, Rivers (Video) by Blinkers: 8:04am On Aug 22, 2019
cool

Living in Nigeria is tough but living in River State and Borno State is Hell.

All kind of unimaginable atrocities comes from these two states.

I can't live in any of these 2 States and one pastor or imam would use the religious scare tactics of hell on me.

I'm in Hell already. It can't get worse!!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gay Leader Who Defiles Underage Boys Caught In Oyigbo, Rivers (Video) by Cosmatikka: 8:04am On Aug 22, 2019
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Leader Who Defiles Underage Boys Caught In Oyigbo, Rivers (Video) by lmm4real: 8:04am On Aug 22, 2019
grin oyaa the defiler should be defiled

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Leader Who Defiles Underage Boys Caught In Oyigbo, Rivers (Video) by makewetalk2: 8:04am On Aug 22, 2019
when gays came, they said that they are not hurting anybody. they are only living their lives. That it is their body and that they have a right

then they started coming for our brothers and our husbands.

then they started coming for our kids.

Every parent, be careful! do not trust even males around your sons. the world we live in now is dangerous. if you do not know someone very well, never trust your kids with them. Always educate your children. Education works perfectly. If the kids know what awaits them, they can be on guard and protect themselves as well. You are not always there. What stays with them is the education that you give them.

Now, the hypocrisy is that the same people criminalizing this man are guilty of the same crime. The Bible in 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 places this man and other gays parallel as fornicators. So, if you fornicate, there is no difference between you and this man. The same treatment this man deserves awaits you as well.

When men started sleeping around with women, they said that they are just living their lives. The said that they only sleep around with prostitutes. back in the days, prostitutes had locations. They said leave the men to enjoy themselves.

then they started coming for our wives and our sisters. they said that they are adults. that the women decided to do the do with them.

Now they are coming for our kids. they rape anything possible. go to many secondary schools, you will see big cars coming to drop off and pick up some girls. some parents do not know that their daughters have private chauffers.
Some females students do not even go to school, they dress up for school and stop by a man's house all day. All these girls are underaged and still dependents.
I was in a hotel bar sometime last year drinking at night and I was shocked to see 13-15-year-olds hanging around with men who could father them. These men are glorified to taking advantage of vulnerable girls. Who does not know that politicians arrange a bus to convey our girls to wherever?

A neighbor once told me that there is no way that a girl will enter his hotel room that he will not have his way. Such a mentality is glorified because the first question a girl is asked is how did she find herself in the room in the first place. Some of these girls are your sisters working in the bank. Some of these girls are into trading. Some are employees whose bosses live in hotels. Some are lured into places that their wills are taking away from them. Many powerful men have their offices in hotels. Even if, is it right to take advantage of someone because they find themselves in your privacy? If your daughter tells you that someone did that to her, will your first response be how did you get there?

Today even grown men are being raped. Men will only cry out against rape when they themselves become the victims. Men in Libya are raped. Even in Nigeria, some men have been raped. but because of the stigma, they rather stay quiet.

When you do not speak out against evil, it will abound and take over you or your relatives in the future. The reason for gay rights movement in Nigeria is because of the devaluation of morals in the country. No one is held accountable for anything. People worship money. That is why people like Bobrisky can openly develop breasts and still be celebrated.

What more is left? Killing this man does not stop the problem. He is not the only one. Some straight men who fork women in the yarch too are capable of forking a man in his sheethole. Our boys are in trouble. I see them on facebook and I scream. Oga/madam, hold your pikin well. Nigerian music no help oh. Train your pikin before the society help you finish the job.

Gays plenty now oh and some of them hold better cash. You cannot win this war cos everyone is after money. Hold your pikin well.

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Gay Leader Who Defiles Underage Boys Caught In Oyigbo, Rivers (Video) by AntiWailer: 8:04am On Aug 22, 2019
Na wa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Leader Who Defiles Underage Boys Caught In Oyigbo, Rivers (Video) by vedaxcool(m): 8:04am On Aug 22, 2019
Hopeless imbecill

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Leader Who Defiles Underage Boys Caught In Oyigbo, Rivers (Video) by helinues: 8:05am On Aug 22, 2019
Gay leader?

So many things they happen for Rivers state oo.

Where is....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Leader Who Defiles Underage Boys Caught In Oyigbo, Rivers (Video) by emilas1979(m): 8:05am On Aug 22, 2019
Why is all of them very very ugly looking.
Piss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Leader Who Defiles Underage Boys Caught In Oyigbo, Rivers (Video) by millionboi2: 8:05am On Aug 22, 2019
See him head

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Leader Who Defiles Underage Boys Caught In Oyigbo, Rivers (Video) by alhussein9(m): 8:06am On Aug 22, 2019
shocked[color=#770077][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Leader Who Defiles Underage Boys Caught In Oyigbo, Rivers (Video) by nsdirect: 8:06am On Aug 22, 2019
sad

Chai Jesu. We keep saying use Fleshlight let konji not kill you. People no dey hear word.

See my signature

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gay Leader Who Defiles Underage Boys Caught In Oyigbo, Rivers (Video) by QuickStandard: 8:06am On Aug 22, 2019
Castrate him ASAP

So gays even have leaders!
Kinda funny grin

Who elected him??

Wonder how these people are not always prosecuted.
I mean there's supposed to be a 14yr jail term.

Even the celebrity "SheGay" like BOB should be investigated.

Iron sharpening Iron.

SPITS

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Leader Who Defiles Underage Boys Caught In Oyigbo, Rivers (Video) by StrikeBack(m): 8:06am On Aug 22, 2019
Gay leader??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Leader Who Defiles Underage Boys Caught In Oyigbo, Rivers (Video) by bimgo: 8:06am On Aug 22, 2019
Too bad, please prosecute him by hanging.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Leader Who Defiles Underage Boys Caught In Oyigbo, Rivers (Video) by starbright4real(m): 8:06am On Aug 22, 2019
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gay Leader Who Defiles Underage Boys Caught In Oyigbo, Rivers (Video) by merits(m): 8:07am On Aug 22, 2019
Chelsea82:
In a video he shared online, he wrote:

See Photos, Watch The Video Here..

https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/08/the-ceo-of-behind-bar-initiatives.html?m=1

God furnish him,wallaiiii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Leader Who Defiles Underage Boys Caught In Oyigbo, Rivers (Video) by friendlyadvice: 8:07am On Aug 22, 2019
how was he able to penetrate dry hard boy yansh?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Leader Who Defiles Underage Boys Caught In Oyigbo, Rivers (Video) by poweredcom(m): 8:07am On Aug 22, 2019
Flog him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Leader Who Defiles Underage Boys Caught In Oyigbo, Rivers (Video) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:09am On Aug 22, 2019
Two days ago, I came on here and clicked on New as I normally do to read New stories or news. So I saw a headline which caught my attention. I never knew that opening it to read was going to mess my mind and till date I have not recovered from what I read. While reading I started feeling dizzy and was going to throw up in fact I wept for the writer and every other person still trapped in it. The Holy Spirit began to speak to me and I began to type and after typing, I posted it. The Holy Spirit wanted me to create a thread on it but I disobeyed till now I feel so bad only for me to sleep and wake to see that it's all gone. I think the admin must have removed or closed the thread which is a good one because to me, it was a stylish way of promoting gay though that might not be the writer intent anyway.
What I am going to say below will offend some persons I'm sorry but the truth must be told.
Anal Sex, Homosexuality, Lesbianism, what is God take on it? Is it a sin Is it wrong? Is it an Abomination
I know we are all busy this very morning like wise me but I have to suspend all that I am doing, to address what I have mentioned above. I hope I don't get banned but if I do, You all can read it later in the day on my twitter.

Now go with me to the book of Romans Chapter 1 verse 26 and 27. I will read it in different translation so we can all understand what it says.

Romans 1:26-27 The Message Translation.
Worse followed. Refusing to know God, they soon didn’t know how to be human either—women didn’t know how to be women, men didn’t know how to be men.
Sexually confused, they abused and defiled one another, women with women, men with men—
all lust, no love. And then they paid for it, oh, how they paid for it—
emptied of God and love, godless and loveless wretches.

Romans 1:26-27 New Living Translation
That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other.
And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved.

Romans 1:26-27 New King James Version
For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their
women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. Likewise also the
men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.
Now what is this penalty? Read it again, they all received PENALTY, DUE PUNISHMENT, THEY PAID FOR IT... What is that Penalty?
The penalty is all the diseases, malfunction, infections derived from this shameful act etc.
Ok the key thing that I want you all to see here is that, GOD GAVE THEM OVER !
So anybody into homosexuality and lesbianism, God has given them over to degrading and vile passions to a reprobate mind. My dear, it is not a natural mind that thinks of sex with same gender.
Please open your dictionary and check the meaning of vile.
God gave them over to their vile affection. So I want us to look at what the word vile actually means. Sincerely if you all know what it means, then you will understand the gravity of what Paul was saying there.
Let's see the meaning of vile;
Extremely Unpleasant, Morally Bad, Wicked, Little Worth of Value, Foul, Nasty, Nauseating, Abominable, Dreadful, Offensive, Disgusting, Distasteful, Sickling, Mean, Stinky, Wretched, Disgraceful, Hateful, Shocking etc.
What I want you all to know about anal sex is that, there is a muscle in the anus called phalas or something. I don't know the right spelling but doctors in the house understands what I mean or anyone can help me with the right spelling.
Now the primary purpose of that muscle is to keep the anus closed after going to the rest room to excrete waste. That is the purpose of it and once that thing is destroyed, you leave your anus opened to Hepatitis, opened to HIV, opened to all kinds of infections and diseases.
That place was designed by God to be an outpost location. It is actually an outpost location. It is an outpost for things to go out. It is not a place for things to go in through. Shey una dey get am so? Poo comes out through the anus and not go in abi una think say God wey create you even put anus there no get sense ni? THE ANUS IS NOT MEANT FOR THRUSTING !!!
Now to all husbands demanding anal sex from their wives please for God sake Stop it!!! It is 100% wrong. You are not in anyway different from the men having sex with men.
God didn't design the woman anus for sex but instead, God designed the woman by giving her the vaginal and clitoris. The clitoris is not in the anus neither is the vaginal in the anus. That is why a man forcing/ pressurizing his wife for anal sex is a wicked man knowingly or unknowingly. You are hurting that woman and you are not pleasuring the woman. As a fact, you are only pleasuring yourself and that's why you always need a Vaseline to enter into the anus simply because the anus wasn't designed to receive thrusting. So please desist from this act. Stop/Stay away from anal sex you are only hurting yourself by doing that and you are hurting the woman, or the man or boy you are having anal sex with.
Now everything God created, the devil will always bring a falsification and adulteration to that thing. For example, those who says they were born that way hahahahahaha I laugh in heavenly tongues, Nobody as in NO HUMAN WAS BORN A GAY!!! Take it to the bank.
The truth is that everything God created the devil adulterate and anal sex, same gender sex is one of the adulteration of the original. Please guys stay away from it. As in run away from it. Homosexuality, Lesbianism, Flee from it!!! Sex is meant for a man and a woman, husband and wife Not man and man, woman and woman.
So please let's stop it. It is part of what is called abomination. Anal sex/Same gender sex is not just a sin, it is an abomination!!! Sexual pervasive is an abomination. 2 some, 3 some, 4 some, 5 some and what have you are all abomination! All these things are all abomination!
The truth is, when you begin to accept something unpleasant, it means something has first of all happen to your nature. I mean when you begin to take as pleasant something that is originally unpleasant, what it means is that something has happened to your nature that now makes you to accept what is against the law/norm as normal. So as I have said, please run away from it biko.
You really do not have any reason to be gay, no reason to be homosexual, no reason to be a lesbian or Bicurious as I learnt in the other thread I made mention of. You have no reason to have anal sex with your spouse not for any reason under the sun! Wives if your husband is pressuring you for anal sex, please threaten to report him! I am certain he wont want anybody to hear of such disgusting act...
There is no pleasure in it. That pleasure you think you are getting, let me just tell you, it is a demon that is getting that pleasure through you. It is a demon that is just using your body to satisfy its own demonic intent. Take note of that!
Anywhere something like that is, if there is already a demonic activity, it is no longer natural. That is why it's said to be unnatural, it is against the normal cause. A person engaging in anal sex, homosexuality, lesbianism, all other sexual pervasion, it is an evil spirit that is working through you/persons to satisfy its own personal cravings so please run away from it. Stop it! And if you are already involved in it, be it before or at present/Now, Please Repent from it. Go for deliverance at any of the living church around you or you can write to me please take note that everything discussed will be treated confidential and with empathy. Please get or seek help/delivered because you are on another level. I am not even talking about the normal sexual offences, yours is tertiary. You are not in primary or secondary, you are in tertiary. IT IS WORST! If there is anything above tertiary, I would have used it.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gay Leader Who Defiles Underage Boys Caught In Oyigbo, Rivers (Video) by MrFly(m): 8:09am On Aug 22, 2019
lmm4real:
grin oyaa the defiler should be defiled
e 4 sweet am die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Leader Who Defiles Underage Boys Caught In Oyigbo, Rivers (Video) by demolinka(m): 8:10am On Aug 22, 2019
Àbí kí wón gé kiníi gay leader dànù ni?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Leader Who Defiles Underage Boys Caught In Oyigbo, Rivers (Video) by Hades2016(m): 8:10am On Aug 22, 2019
Useless idiot ... 14years don sure for the animal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Leader Who Defiles Underage Boys Caught In Oyigbo, Rivers (Video) by Neddstark: 8:10am On Aug 22, 2019
Gay defenders, come and defend your brother ooooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Leader Who Defiles Underage Boys Caught In Oyigbo, Rivers (Video) by AleAirHub(m): 8:11am On Aug 22, 2019
Same thing happened last year in yenagoa. CEO of NGO rape an underage...

So many of this animals are hiding under orphanage NGO. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Leader Who Defiles Underage Boys Caught In Oyigbo, Rivers (Video) by qualityovenbake(m): 8:13am On Aug 22, 2019
Man to man, disgusting. What pleasure do they derived in this act, our bott.ucks that is as thick as a rock grin.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 4 Internet Fraudsters In Benin(photos) / Pic: Car Thief Caught At Lasuth Today / Kenyan Woman Fakes Pregnancy With Ballon (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.