Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,126 members, 7,863,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:02 AM

I Need Samsung A5 Lte Complete Screen... - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Need Samsung A5 Lte Complete Screen... (625 Views)

*****SOLD******Samsung A5 2017 3gb/32gb / Macbook Pro Screen Model A1990 Full LCD Assembly Complete Screen In Nigeria / Lenovo Flex 10 Complete Screen Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Samsung A5 Lte Complete Screen... by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 22, 2019
Chat me up if u have for sale. 09025043198
Re: I Need Samsung A5 Lte Complete Screen... by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 23, 2019
jeffcheddy:
Chat me up if u have for sale.
It's amazing how u think u can easily dupe anyone that comes across your way, I knew this could come up so I quickly did my homework b4 sending d phone, mind you, the receipt of the phone and box is still in my possession, I strictly ordered peace mass transit not to release it until I tell them to do so, and to have also met someone who has transacted with you in your location makes the whole job very easy and with your UBA(2030181427)account linked with your BVN, my brother nowhere to run. Mind u that you are still in possession of a stolen phone until you get the receipt. I'm also an indigene of Owerri, born and brought up, confirm NWAAFOR. I'm giving you 12hrs to do the needful.

(1) (Reply)

Point Of Sale System Installation By Ezilife Technology / ARE YOU GOOD WITH CINEMATOGRAPHY AND ANIMATION? / Ip Phone System: We Stock, Install IP PBX | Voice Over IP Voip Products In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.