Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Music Industry Power Couples - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Music Industry Power Couples (212 Views)

Important Things Couples Neglect To Talk About Before Marriage / Truth & Dare Questions For Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music Industry Power Couples by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 22, 2019
Jay Z and Beyoncé

The king and queen of the music world are Jay Z and Beyoncé. The power couple were first linked together after Beyoncé appeared on the rapper's 2002 track Bonnie & Clyde. Afterwards, they went on to collaborate on Beyoncé's solo hits Crazy in Love and Déjà vu.

In April 2008, the couple secretly married in New York. Although they kept quiet about the nuptials for months, Beyoncé eventually told Essence magazine that she didn't want the drama of a big wedding. "It's been my day so many days already," she said. "We've been together a long time… We always knew it would happen."

Timberlake and Jessica Biel

Justin Timberlake found the love of his life in Jessica Biel, who he married in 2012. The couple share a four-year old son, Silas. The pair publicly support each other on their social media platforms and it's clear these two are in it for the long haul- one of our absolute favourite power couples!

Robbie and Ayda Williams

Take That star Robbie Williams and Ayda have three children together, Theodora, 6, Charlton, 4, and Colette, 8 months. The X Factor judges met in July 2006 and married in Beverly Hills in August 2010.

The pair are exceptionally close, with Robbie admitting he heavily relies on Ayda, telling BBC Radio 2 in 2016 that he is no longer likely to "fall off the rails" now he is a family man. Adding, "I was trying to fill in all the blanks that were in my soul (before Ayda and the children) and that didn't make sense. I got to the top of the mountain and it was like, 'Ow I'm still in pain." He went on to explain to Chris Evans: "Then the wife came, then the kids came, and now it all make sense…because souls are depending on me. My wife depends on me, my kids depend on me. I haven't got the excuses to fall off the rails, to maybe not turn up to this interview, to watch what I'm saying. It's a blessing."

Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne married in 1982, with the Black Sabbath lead vocalist and The X Factor judge meeting through Sharon's father who managed the heavy metal band at the time.

Sharon started dating Ozzy in 1979 after taking over his management as a solo artist. The couple have three children together: Aimee, 35, Kelly, 34, and Jack, 33. Their marriage has been difficult, with Ozzy battling from addiction.

In May 2019, Sharon Osbourne candidly spoke about her own battle with her mental health that lead her to attempt to take her own life, explaining: "My husband found me and took me to the hospital."

Marvin Humes started dating The Saturdays' star Rochelle Wiseman in March 2010. Five months later, the couple decided to move in together and on 31 December 2011, shared the happy news that they were engaged.

The couple tied the knot in July 2012 at Blenheim Palace and in November of the same year they announced they were expecting their first baby together. Alaia-Mai was welcomed into the world in May 2013 and became an older sister to the couple's second child Valentina Raine after she was born in 2017.

See full article https://lekkidatingandsex.com/f/music-industry-top-power-couples

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You / Female Friend With Love For Music And Films Link Me / I Need A Muslim Lady Ready For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.