Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

5 Simple Ways To Give Your Old Smartphone A Speed Boost - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Simple Ways To Give Your Old Smartphone A Speed Boost (20676 Views)

Macro Photography With A Smartphone: A Thread / Which Will You Choose ? Smartphone A Or B / What Is The Best Budget smartphone A Person Can get mainly for Gaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Simple Ways To Give Your Old Smartphone A Speed Boost by Bet9jaVirtual: 11:38pm On Aug 24, 2019
Please where can i replace an iPhone 6 battery?
And how much??
I am in ph.
Thanks
Re: 5 Simple Ways To Give Your Old Smartphone A Speed Boost by francisisking: 11:57pm On Aug 24, 2019
pappybarry:
visit the technician. I remembered when my phone battery got spoilt, na 1 month dem wan use repair the thing for me o, had to abandon the device for another but took the old one to carlcare and it was done in like one week.
one month ke

some local engr will do it wait and get., carlcare is over rated jor
Re: 5 Simple Ways To Give Your Old Smartphone A Speed Boost by Nobody: 2:29am On Aug 25, 2019
Realboygenius:
But what if the battery isn't removable.

Technicians can replace it for you.
Re: 5 Simple Ways To Give Your Old Smartphone A Speed Boost by ezybaba(m): 8:44am On Aug 25, 2019
Biritiko:
Not when you’re using an iPhone.
A four year old iPhone is still stupidly faster than most latest android phones.
IPhones get software updates for 5 whooping years from date of production. But, android does for only two years.
1GB ram iPhone be competing with 4GB ram android in terms of speed and optimisation.
I’m saying this from experience.
what about the battery duration
Re: 5 Simple Ways To Give Your Old Smartphone A Speed Boost by Biritiko: 10:47am On Aug 25, 2019
ezybaba:
what about the battery duration
You want to argue?
Re: 5 Simple Ways To Give Your Old Smartphone A Speed Boost by Ajibade123(m): 3:34pm On Aug 25, 2019
check out these apps you can install on your Android phone to improve your productivity
https://explicitsuccess.com/best-android-productivity-apps/
Re: 5 Simple Ways To Give Your Old Smartphone A Speed Boost by pappybarry(m): 6:29pm On Aug 25, 2019
francisisking:
one month ke

some local engr will do it wait and get., carlcare is over rated jor
I don't think so sha o
Re: 5 Simple Ways To Give Your Old Smartphone A Speed Boost by AmadorSays: 8:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
nice information, this will really help to enjoy my smartphone to the fullest. i think you could have added the use of phone master app too, it comes in handy for clearing cache.
Re: 5 Simple Ways To Give Your Old Smartphone A Speed Boost by AmadorSays: 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2019
yes now, most devices these days have non removable batteries, personally my spark k7 battery cannot be removed.
DedeNkem:

It is moronic to buy a phone that has an inbuilt battery. Does such phone even exist?
Re: 5 Simple Ways To Give Your Old Smartphone A Speed Boost by tafat: 4:28am On Aug 28, 2019
nice tips you got here, they will really help to make one enjoy his smartphone to the fullest
Re: 5 Simple Ways To Give Your Old Smartphone A Speed Boost by tafat: 4:28am On Aug 28, 2019
AmadorSays:
nice information, this will really help to enjoy my smartphone to the fullest. i think you could have added the use of phone master app too, it comes in handy for clearing cache.
true, that phone master app can really come in handy in times like these
Re: 5 Simple Ways To Give Your Old Smartphone A Speed Boost by tafat: 4:29am On Aug 28, 2019
wow, are there still people using phones that have removable batteries
AmadorSays:
yes now, most devices these days have non removable batteries, personally my spark k7 battery cannot be removed.
Re: 5 Simple Ways To Give Your Old Smartphone A Speed Boost by Corroro: 10:28pm On Aug 31, 2019
this is really good, thanks for the tips @op

(1) (2) (Reply)

On A Budget Of 105k, Which Smart Phone Can One Buy? / Top 10 Reasons Your Phone Battery Dies So Quickly / Get Ready To Be Surprised Heavily By Airtel Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.