Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Pregnant Woman Killed, Stomach Opened In Enugu - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Woman Killed, Stomach Opened In Enugu (54366 Views)

80-Year-Old Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts Removed (Graphic Photo) / Woman Killed In Ondo With Private Part And Organs Removed (Graphic Photo) / Mad Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts And Eyes Removed. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Stomach Opened In Enugu by Best9000(m): 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2019
nnamdi86:
Happening now
Where

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Stomach Opened In Enugu by Switruth: 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2019
Enugu and Ebonyi are the weakest link of the eastern states.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Stomach Opened In Enugu by LewinskyMon: 4:01pm On Aug 22, 2019
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Stomach Opened In Enugu by Rapmoney(m): 4:01pm On Aug 22, 2019
This happened in Enugu but OEPHIUS will not post it. His posts are always centred on government propaganda in Enugu. I spit!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Stomach Opened In Enugu by LewinskyMon: 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2019
nnamdi86:
Happening now
Where is this again sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Stomach Opened In Enugu by Minjim: 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2019
You ppl should be killing yourselves and blaming the herds men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Stomach Opened In Enugu by Rapmoney(m): 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2019
ednut1:
Ritualists or herdsmen Every crime now na herdmen
Shut that dustbin you call mouth and hide those shameless fingers of yours there now!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Stomach Opened In Enugu by Amah70: 4:09pm On Aug 22, 2019
OMG. This is becoming unbearable.

Let the British owners of Nigeria hands off, so that the major nations joined by Britain in 1914 to form this bottomless pit country, Nigeria, shall go back to their various nation countries.

Without fear of what may be Britain's reaction if Biafra unilaterally leaves Nigeria now, no other force can stop Biafra exit now.

These northern Nigeria nomads hiding under one Nigeria to do mayhem are powerless, if Britain ignores any possible conflict in Nigeria today.

RIP Woman and foetus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Stomach Opened In Enugu by Amah70: 4:15pm On Aug 22, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:
Baseless story...,pix or better remain silent

Picture?

How?
You said Western Education is Haram. Which other education produces cameras for pictures?

Wait. Your one Nigeria is nearing the end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Stomach Opened In Enugu by tomdfirst(m): 4:21pm On Aug 22, 2019
foolish country
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Stomach Opened In Enugu by oluwaahmed: 4:21pm On Aug 22, 2019
For those of you saying its ritual killing, are u at ground zero? The youths that are protesting and blocking a federal road, will they be doing so for ritual killings? You people should use your heads as youths. This is what book haram did in the north and what also Fulani herdsmen did in jos
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Stomach Opened In Enugu by madridsta007(m): 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2019
042Trend:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/breaking-suspected-herdsmen-kill-pregnant-woman-in-enugu/amp/

The woman, whose name was not yet known as of the time of filing this report was said to have been slain while returning from the farm and her stomach opened to remove her baby.

Anyone that has read the Biafran Genocide stories or indeed any story of ethno-religious violence in Northern Nigeria should remember this all too familiar habit of killing pregnant women of the former Eastern Nigeria and their babies removed from their stomach- precisely, the foetus- and killed again.

Same tactic. Same Fulani terrorists. God have mercy on Nigeria.
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Stomach Opened In Enugu by Orpe7(m): 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2019
Na dem
Flat heads
Every way na way
Drugs, 419, ritual
Potopoto republic
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Stomach Opened In Enugu by Focusmind: 4:24pm On Aug 22, 2019
To safeguard the unity and peace of this country, lets be sure of the kind of news we post. Fake news can make or mar this country. It was later confirmed that the people that killed the Reverend father were not herdsmen.

Lets not invite what happened in Rwanda to Nigeria. Nairaland mod should endeavor to ensure that stories like this are true before pushing to the front page to reduce tension. We should do everything to promote peace and not hate. Where is the evidence of a woman's womb being ripped off?

The present arrangement in Nigeria may be bad but peddling falsehood to crucify people is not good. Sadly, the government is not helping matters as they can peddle falsehood just to crucify their perceived opponent and the citizens are capitalizing on it, spreading false and fake news to whip up sentiments.
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Stomach Opened In Enugu by Arewa1408: 4:29pm On Aug 22, 2019
FortifiedCity:
angry

Ladies and gentlemen, will I be lying if I say it's only 2 group of people that can do this.

The first group is bokoharam
Second group is fulani herdsmen

Those 2 groups of people are savage barbarians

Who killed People in Church during service in Ozobulu? Continue with hate and finger pointing.
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Stomach Opened In Enugu by Toroso: 4:44pm On Aug 22, 2019
The Igbo mod will not take this advice, he pushed the topic to the front page already. They have a sinister motive but am not worried I know when push come to shove Buhari will deal with NL decisively.
Focusmind:
To safeguard the unity and peace of this country, lets be sure of the kind of news we post. Fake news can make or mar this country. It was later confirmed that the people that killed the Reverend father were not herdsmen.

Lets not invite what happened in Rwanda to Nigeria. Nairaland mod should endeavor to ensure that stories like this are true before pushing to the front page to reduce tension. We should do everything to promote peace and not hate. Where is the evidence of a woman's womb being ripped off?

The present arrangement in Nigeria may be bad but peddling falsehood to crucify people is not good. Sadly, the government is not helping matters as they can peddle falsehood just to crucify their perceived opponent and the citizens are capitalizing on it, spreading false and fake news to whip up sentiments.
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Stomach Opened In Enugu by skukimania(f): 4:49pm On Aug 22, 2019
FortifiedCity:
angry

Ladies and gentlemen, will I be lying if I say it's only 2 group of people that can do this.

Well I think it can either be a ritualist or the yahoo plus guys. This doesn't look like the signature of those fulani herdsmen. I mean, those ones don't care about the foetus. Their own is to just kill.
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Stomach Opened In Enugu by wakes: 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2019
Buy why?
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Stomach Opened In Enugu by anataala: 5:04pm On Aug 22, 2019
We need evidence that is them.
ednut1:
Ritualists or herdsmen Every crime now na herdmen
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Stomach Opened In Enugu by lollybizzu(m): 5:05pm On Aug 22, 2019
FortifiedCity:
angry

What of ritualist?
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Stomach Opened In Enugu by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 22, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:
Baseless story...,pix or better remain silent

They could still bring u a similar pics of such an event that happened in Ghana and u will believe it.
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Stomach Opened In Enugu by felixomor: 5:21pm On Aug 22, 2019
PureFace1:

How could you be asking for a graphic picture of such magnitude?
It just shows u that many Nigerians have been zombiefied.

They no longer have feelings
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Stomach Opened In Enugu by BULLIONVAN4(m): 5:24pm On Aug 22, 2019
PrecisionFx:

They could still bring u a similar pics of such an event that happened in Ghana and u will believe it.
Believe what? do you think that everybody is a dullard in Nigeria? i'll make my research my own way and through the link he provided(that's if any) before believing it.
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Stomach Opened In Enugu by mu2sa2: 5:51pm On Aug 22, 2019
selemempe:
my bro has encountered these ppl last week in an enugu bush...they are pure northerners....speaking hausa. They opened fire on his car near his farm...he excaped

U can laugh at us...but dont lie
There's no way fulani or hausa guys can operate as robbers or bandits in igboland without some igbo backing.
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Stomach Opened In Enugu by Angelfrost(m): 5:57pm On Aug 22, 2019
belente:
This country has gone to the dogs

Nope... This country was handed over to the dogs by a set of individuals that put their personal interests before national interest.
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Stomach Opened In Enugu by selemempe: 6:20pm On Aug 22, 2019
mu2sa2:
There's no way fulani or hausa guys can operate as robbers or bandits in igboland without some igbo backing.
there is a way...if they have police backing...they can get help from 1 or 2 igbo criminals but they can fully operate with police backing
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Stomach Opened In Enugu by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 22, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:
Believe what? do you think that everybody is a dullard in Nigeria? i'll make my research my own way and through the link he provided(that's if any) before believing it.

U won't be able to investigate a link cheesy
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Stomach Opened In Enugu by Almaiga: 6:34pm On Aug 22, 2019
Biafran Herdsmen are worst than the Devil himself.

Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Stomach Opened In Enugu by jp79: 6:43pm On Aug 22, 2019
This sounds more like a ritual killing than herdsmen attack.
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Stomach Opened In Enugu by Coolgent(m): 6:52pm On Aug 22, 2019
Your Brothers are killing themselves and your are tagging Fulani herdmen, oya continue deceiving yourself.
RIP
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Stomach Opened In Enugu by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 22, 2019
Hausaman:

The word Herdsmen has now been bastardized by Nigerians. The criminals in Igbo land are now sharing that name within themselves. Its high time Fulani register that name with CAC, so that any igboman claiming that name will be sued in a Court of law.
Shut up ur dirty mouth, u sadist.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Stomach Opened In Enugu by Decencychy(f): 7:26pm On Aug 22, 2019
This is bad. Where are we headed in this country?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cynthia Amarachi: Missing Osun Corper's Whereabouts Unknown (Photo) / Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) / Tola Azeez: Police Officers Who Flogged A Woman Yesterday In Osun Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.