Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Plz, To All Web And Adsense Gurus In The Room - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Plz, To All Web And Adsense Gurus In The Room (826 Views)

Google Adsense Gurus Please Come In / Help! Gurus In The House, How Can I Recover My Gmail Account? / Adsense Gurus Please Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz, To All Web And Adsense Gurus In The Room by renaissance(m): 2:20pm On Aug 22, 2019
I have a domain that ends in ".com. ng" which I have been using since 2017. It was the same domain I used for Adsense approval in the same year.

But Now, I intend to switch to new domain that ends in ".com" and to do away with the first domain.

Then I'm going to add the new domain with the Google Adsense.

Plz, is there any implication as regards to Google Adsense? I would be happy to hear from your replies..
Re: Plz, To All Web And Adsense Gurus In The Room by renaissance(m): 2:45pm On Aug 22, 2019
I need a reply o pls
Re: Plz, To All Web And Adsense Gurus In The Room by Greengeek: 3:59pm On Aug 22, 2019
renaissance:
I need a reply o pls
Well they isn't any implications, you can as well as use the .com.ng you mentioned earlier as cookies free domain for the new .com domain and apply for Adsense on that same account.

But I'll advice you get approval first with the new .com domain, then you remove the first .com.ng before redirecting to the .com
I hope you understood?
Re: Plz, To All Web And Adsense Gurus In The Room by renaissance(m): 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2019
Greengeek:

Well they isn't any implications, you can as well as use the .com.ng you mentioned earlier as cookies free domain for the new .com domain and apply for Adsense on that same account.

But I'll advice you get approval first with the new .com domain, then you remove the first .com.ng before redirecting to the .com
I hope you understood?

Yeah,,,, thanks very much for the second advice..

Can you please explain more on the "cookies free domain"? I can't understand that, plz?
Re: Plz, To All Web And Adsense Gurus In The Room by Greengeek: 8:05am On Aug 23, 2019
renaissance:

Yeah,,,, thanks very much for the second advice..

Can you please explain more on the "cookies free domain"? I can't understand that, plz?
Cookies free domain in other words will make your website faster,
Re: Plz, To All Web And Adsense Gurus In The Room by renaissance(m): 9:37am On Aug 23, 2019
Greengeek:

Cookies free domain in other words will make your website faster,
how should I go about it? I'm using blogger platform for the current .com. ng domain.
Re: Plz, To All Web And Adsense Gurus In The Room by Greengeek: 12:26pm On Aug 23, 2019
renaissance:
how should I go about it? I'm using blogger platform for the current .com. ng domain.
Oh if you're using blogger you can do that.

(1) (Reply)

⭐⭐⭐ Check This: I Will Write High Quality Seo Articles For You At N1.5/word ⭐⭐⭐ / Get Premium Web Development Courses On Udemy For This Cheap Price / How Do I Prepare My Site For Adsense?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.