Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Projectors: Their Price And Where To Find Them In Nigeria - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Projectors: Their Price And Where To Find Them In Nigeria (6940 Views)

Tecno Boom J7 Specs, Price And Availability / Infocus Multimedia Projectors For Sale / Computer Accessories/desktop/latop With Their Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Projectors: Their Price And Where To Find Them In Nigeria by natur(m): 6:25pm On May 15, 2007
Can someone help me on the price of projectors and where to find them here in naija.
Re: Projectors: Their Price And Where To Find Them In Nigeria by natur(m): 6:33pm On May 15, 2007
Please, I mean video projectors. I'd care so much for specifications like brand and stuffs.
Re: Projectors: Their Price And Where To Find Them In Nigeria by Seun(m): 2:40pm On May 16, 2007
Moved to Technology Market
Re: Projectors: Their Price And Where To Find Them In Nigeria by ogogoro: 9:24pm On May 16, 2007
We can help you get and ship an LCD Home Cinema Projector with TV built in (Just plug your aerial and watch!) for a total of =N=145,000. Including a spare bulb worth £35.00. Therefore you won't have to buy a bulb for about 6,000 hours of use. You would be able to project TV, Dstv or any other cable tv, your PS2, XBOX an laptop (via a VGA socket). It's also ceiling mountable. Please note that it is retailed at about £1,250 (=N=312,500)

Just give us an e-mail : ask@awoof.biz
Re: Projectors: Their Price And Where To Find Them In Nigeria by ogogoro: 9:26pm On May 16, 2007
Oh I forgot to add that we can use DHL or EMS to ship if you want but they will cost about =N=20,000 more. We currently use a local door-to-door service to keep our shipping prices down. It's up to you, really.
Re: Projectors: Their Price And Where To Find Them In Nigeria by KayB: 5:33pm On Jun 10, 2007
if u are really ready u can contact me thru dis email debowale_nuga@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

New Original Wahl Super Taper Clipper From US For Sale / Get Up To 16hrs Or More Supply Of Electricty From Our Inverters+battery / New Model 1000w (1.5kva) Inverter UPS, Inbuilt Charger, Digital Screen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.