Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:50 AM

Bobrisky Gives Terms & Conditions For Fans To Attend His Upcoming Birthday Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Gives Terms & Conditions For Fans To Attend His Upcoming Birthday Party (1262 Views)

Bobrisky Claims Upcoming Birthday Gulps Over N500m / Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) / Bobrisky Gives Tacha N500k (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Gives Terms & Conditions For Fans To Attend His Upcoming Birthday Party by Tmania: 5:10pm On Aug 22, 2019
The self-acclaimed number one male Barbie will clock 28 on August 31, 2019, and he is already making plans for it to be an unforgettable one.

Bobrisky explained on his Instagram page that he is going to be hosting the biggest birthday party ever. He stated that his bae gifted him N35 million for the occasion of his birthday and he is ready to splurge.

Well, he wants fans to come celebrate with him and he has given terms and conditions for those seeking to attend.

On Instagram, he said;

60 invites for all my fans. I want to invite 60 lucky fans to celebrate ? with me next week Saturday let all have fun. Don’t worry I promise to treat all the 60 fans equal with my guest that day. One more thing I promise to feed you guys till you are all tired. How to qualify ??

1) you must spray me when am dancing… it’s my birthday
2) I’m picking randomly I don’t care about your look.
3) you must be my very good fan I mean die-hard fan. When you get your invites all information are on the details. It an all WHITE party. See you all soon!

Read more here; https://maniagist.com/2019/08/22/bobrisky-gives-terms-and-conditions-for-fans-to-attend-his-upcoming-birthday-party/

Re: Bobrisky Gives Terms & Conditions For Fans To Attend His Upcoming Birthday Party by Tmania: 5:10pm On Aug 22, 2019
cry
Re: Bobrisky Gives Terms & Conditions For Fans To Attend His Upcoming Birthday Party by kolafolabi(m): 5:12pm On Aug 22, 2019
Madness - Only dullards would not believe he wants to make more money on his birthday

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gives Terms & Conditions For Fans To Attend His Upcoming Birthday Party by richmind2019(m): 5:15pm On Aug 22, 2019
Who even wants to attend sef.. Enjoy your birthday celebrations
Nobody cares about you.
We all have our own responsibilities to bear
Abi Lionel messi go attend the party..

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gives Terms & Conditions For Fans To Attend His Upcoming Birthday Party by quintessence007(f): 5:17pm On Aug 22, 2019
She/him is always on heavy make up, even as a lady that sh!t is tiring!
Re: Bobrisky Gives Terms & Conditions For Fans To Attend His Upcoming Birthday Party by kolafolabi(m): 5:21pm On Aug 22, 2019
quintessence007:
She/him is always on heavy make up, even as a lady that sh!t is tiring!

Without the make up, he would look like a monster grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gives Terms & Conditions For Fans To Attend His Upcoming Birthday Party by Young03(m): 5:42pm On Aug 22, 2019
bobrisky 28

ah devil go fear this lies o
Re: Bobrisky Gives Terms & Conditions For Fans To Attend His Upcoming Birthday Party by SolexxBarry(m): 5:52pm On Aug 22, 2019
This is the best news i have heard today,i even shared the news with iyaba sira and she said i shouldn't pay for my food,thanks OP

Re: Bobrisky Gives Terms & Conditions For Fans To Attend His Upcoming Birthday Party by Opeyemiadura1: 6:47am On Aug 23, 2019
cry
SolexxBarry:
This is the best news i have heard today,i even shared the news with iyaba sira and she said i shouldn't pay for my food,thanks OP
Re: Bobrisky Gives Terms & Conditions For Fans To Attend His Upcoming Birthday Party by ojuikwu: 7:11am On Aug 23, 2019
no igbo girls reach this beautiful Yoruba girl
Re: Bobrisky Gives Terms & Conditions For Fans To Attend His Upcoming Birthday Party by DevilhimseIf: 7:22am On Aug 23, 2019
[s]
ojuikwu:
no igbo girls reach this beautiful Yoruba girl
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Bolanle: Rapper Zlatan Buys Random Fan N750k Bag (video) / Zodwa Wabantu Strips Down While At A Medical Centre To Get A Skin Treatment / Bbnaija Tacha's Fans Chase Ladi Tacha's Boyfriend For Stealing Tacha's Money(vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.