Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,816 members, 7,851,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:55 AM

Why You Need To Bother About SEO - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Need To Bother About SEO (219 Views)

What You Need To Learn About SEO - Search Engine Discovery / Don't Bother To Start A Youtube Channel If You're In Nigeria / Top 5 Important Facts About Seo In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need To Bother About SEO by Tanimola26: 6:32pm On Aug 22, 2019
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of optimizing your website so that a search engine like to show it as a top result for Searches of a contained keyword.

A well optimized website ranks high on the search results list. Site that frequently appear in high in list gets more visitors, these visitors can then be converted into customers.

So why should you bother about SEO

193% of online experiences begin with a search.
Most people including myself start with a search when looking for anything online. Even I know what I'm looking for Leveraging on people's behavior by optimizing your website so you can show up when a search is made.

2. 75% of people never scroll past the first page of any search engine

When was the last time you check page two or three of Google page when making a search? We hardly do that.

Optimizing your website on the first page gives you a visibility advantage over your competitors.

3. 81% of people performs online search before making any major online purchase.

Do you remember the last time you bought something online? What was the first thing you did? I bet you google the products to check out the price, quality, color, brands and so on. We all do

Getting your website up in search results increases the chances of getting the prospect to buy from you.

4. 70 - 80% of people ignore paid search results.

I am not against paid Ad but most people have the feeling that it is not genuine so they ignore them and scroll down to organic results.

Organic search results is as a result of hard work, this makes the prospect trust whatever you are presenting to them. They see it as advert because no one likes to be sold.

You need to make your website an attraction for searchers. It takes a combination of optimizing the pages you have, creating unique content and providing value to searchers.

It won’t happen overnight, It takes a lot of work and effort with high level of consistency.

Need help with SEO, reach out on kehindedawood@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Pilling Sheet Is Available / Let's Help You Shop On Foreign Websites At Cheaper Rate / This Billionaire Wants To Reduce The Number Of Hours People Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.