Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

- - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / - (616 Views)

Where To Buy Original SHEA-BUTTER & Pure COCONUT OIL In Lagos: 08139458588 / Eight 4litres Of Original (pure) Honey Available Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

- by DrNueLpureHoney: 8:25pm On Aug 22, 2019
Honey as some of you know is a stimulant... Honey serves as an immune booster when taken frequently
Due to this fact, many are now in the business of selling diluted and fake honey to people in the name of doing business
Be careful the type of honey you buy out there...
Doctor Emmanuel is here to give you the best Honey that is tested and trusted... Our honey is 100 % pure and undiluted... its direct from the Honey bee farm...
Honey is used to treat the following health related cases :
=> cough or catarrh
=> acnes also known as pimples
=> fibroid
=> rheumatism
=> arthritis
=> cancer
=> ulcer
To mention but a few

The price is #2000 per bottle

Our delivery service is 100% Guaranteed nationwide.

For those looking for job,Graduates, corpers and the likes or are you looking for an additional income. This is a great oppurtunity while looking for job, you can also venture into this business of selling honey and make a huge profit. Honey business is one of those lucrative business out there with a ready market.You can sell to hospitals,Companies and individuals who makes use of pure honey for various purposes. you will attract a huge market once customers knows you for selling genuine honey.
Many adults,middle aged men &women do not consume sugar they make use of genuine honey to take pap, garri, e.t.c so the market is huge. currently, a 75cl sells for 2000 to 2500. you can still sells for 1800 & make a good profit.All you need to do is to contact me, i sell to you at a very cheap price then you resell to market women and others. we supply in liters at a very cheap price. we get this honey in large quantity directly from my honey bee farm,turn into kegs and sell

Telephone ☎ 08092151959

Re: - by NzeNaOgbunike(m): 1:02pm On Aug 24, 2019
So happy I got to know you bro.

Your honey is really Original and pure.

Keep it up
Re: - by PureGoldh(m): 9:31pm On Aug 26, 2019
Original honey
Re: - by naijadrivablog: 1:14pm On Aug 27, 2019
Funny to discover that I have your contact before now and I just saw you on WhatsApp(laptop dp).

Ah ah. The world is a small place sha.
Re: - by DrNueLpureHoney: 4:10pm On Aug 30, 2019
naijadrivablog:
Funny to discover that I have your contact before now and I just saw you on WhatsApp(laptop dp).

Ah ah. The world is a small place sha.

Thank you sir... Indeed this world is a small place.

Hope you are good?
Re: - by DrNueLpureHoney: 6:33am On Aug 31, 2019
Still selling
Re: - by DrNueLpureHoney: 10:48pm On Aug 31, 2019
Keep the calls coming
Re: - by DrNueLpureHoney: 1:06am On Sep 02, 2019
Happy new month to you all
Re: - by DrNueLpureHoney: 11:08pm On Sep 02, 2019
Available
Re: - by DrNueLpureHoney: 11:09pm On Sep 02, 2019
Original Pure unadulterated honey
Re: - by mightyideasrule(f): 10:29am On Sep 03, 2019
Mighty pure organic undiluted
HONEY which helps with memory, boast immune system, heal skin burnt, heal herpes, moderates sugar level, help you sleep well, cure acne, diabetes, relieve morning sickness, used for burn treatment, bad breath, face mask, strengthen nails, relieve acid reflux, balance blood sugar, natural cough syrup, dark circle remover, reduce the appearance of scars, treat yeast infection, treat allergies, highly nutritious, absolutely healthy for consumption, natural food sweetener, easily digested, provides quick ENERGY, reduces FATIGUE, contains all the 22-nutrients needed by mankind for complete and perfect health

100%HONEY with no man-made additives, stockpile for emergency, add honey+lime+ warm water you will sleep like a baby.

HONEY is very good for children for memory, energy, boost their immune system and their performance in school. Pure HONEY clears burnt skin for those who have fire burnt on their skin. Pure HONEY is also good for those who sing.
No Additives
No Preservatives
No Colouring agent.
Well packaged (NOT PACKED)
Locally made
Naturally Processed

whatzapp https:///2348136325205 or order online https://paystack.com/pay/tqdw5ni1ki Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Side Hustles Nurses Can Do – By Nurse Omoye Onuh / Check Out This 101years Old Public Notice / Bring Any Coronavirus Patient To Me And I Will Cure Him - Prof Akpa Challenges F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.