Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,027 members, 7,810,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Seriously, Why Are Nigerian Women Like This. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Seriously, Why Are Nigerian Women Like This. (364 Views)

Seriously In Need Of A Sugar Mummy In Lagos / Seriously In Need Of A Sugar Mummy Around Iyana Ipaja, Ikotun,09010793854 / A Married Woman Seriously In Need Of A Companion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seriously, Why Are Nigerian Women Like This. by Thermodynamics(m): 11:50pm On Aug 22, 2019
Disclaimer: I'm not here to bash anybody, just stating the obvious.

Fact, Nigerian women are selfish, self-centered, leaches and gold diggers, there are literarily no words to describe how stingy they are.

All they think about is themselves.
They expect a man to do EVERYTHING for them.
They bring absolutely nothing to a relationship.
They expect you to:

Protect them,
To be their personal electrician/mechanic/
To take them out on expensive trips,
To call them always without them calling you back,
To give them money when ever the want,
To provide for their family,
To be funny and caring.

To do this and that for them, the list is endless.
All they want is, do for me, do for me, do for me.

They expect you to provide a solution to all their problems just because you said "I love you"

And the most annoying part is that,
THEY BRING ABSOLUTE NOTHING TO THE TABLE, NOTHING, I MEAN, NOTHING.
BASICALLY, THEY WANT YOU TO LOVE THEM UNCONDITIONALLY WHILE THEY LOVE YOU CONDITIONALLY.

MOST MEN JUST DATE THEM BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE A CHOICE, INCLUDING ME.

THEIR SELFISHNESS IRRITATES ME,

I HONESTLY DON'T PRAY TO MARRY A WOMAN FROM THIS COUNTRY, EXCEPT I MIRACULOUSLY SEE ONE WHO ISN'T AS SELFISH AS THE REST.

BLOODY LEACHES.

1 Like

Re: Seriously, Why Are Nigerian Women Like This. by Phantom10: 1:15am On Aug 23, 2019
Easy, not all the fishes in the river are the same !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seriously, Why Are Nigerian Women Like This. by Kingpinukecy(m): 3:24am On Aug 23, 2019
bruh, I gat ur back 100% on this!!! pls tell them, thou I know not all ladies are like the way u mentioned up there ....!!!!!!!
Re: Seriously, Why Are Nigerian Women Like This. by Thermodynamics(m): 10:35am On Aug 23, 2019
Kingpinukecy:
bruh, I gat ur back 100% on this!!! pls tell them, thou I know not all ladies are like the way u mentioned up there ....!!!!!!!

The percentage of them that are not like that are so small such that they are insignificant.
The selfish ones takes about 99.999999% of their general population.
Re: Seriously, Why Are Nigerian Women Like This. by Kingpinukecy(m): 2:14pm On Aug 29, 2019
Thermodynamics:

The percentage of them that are not like that are so small such that they are insignificant.
The selfish ones takes about 99.999999% of their general population.
grin grin grin I hear u. isokay

(1) (Reply)

Phone S*x Call Me 08160796095 / My New Number / Dirty Jobs In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.