Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:44 AM

Bobrisky Gives Terms And Conditions For Fans To Attend Upcoming Birthday Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Gives Terms And Conditions For Fans To Attend Upcoming Birthday Party (1185 Views)

Bobrisky Claims Upcoming Birthday Gulps Over N500m / Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) / Bobrisky Gives Tacha N500k (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Gives Terms And Conditions For Fans To Attend Upcoming Birthday Party by gistembassy123: 8:41am On Aug 23, 2019
The self-acclaimed number one male Barbie, Bobrisky will clock 28 on August 31, 2019, and he is already making plans for it to be an unforgettable one.
Bobrisky explained on his Instagram page that he is going to be hosting the biggest birthday party ever. He stated that his bae gifted him N35 million for the occasion of his birthday and he is ready to splurge.
Well, he wants fans to come celebrate with him and he has given terms and conditions for those seeking to attend.
On Instagram, he said; “60 invites for all my fans. I want to invite 60 lucky fans to celebrate ? with me next week Saturday let all have fun. Don’t worry I promise to treat all the 60 fans equal with my guest that day. One more thing I promise to feed you guys till you are all tired. How to qualify ?? 1) you must spray me when am dancing… it’s my birthday
2) I’m picking randomly I don’t care about your look.
3) you must be my very good fan I mean die-hard fan. When you get your invites all information are on the details. It an all WHITE party. See you all soon!
more exciting gist here
www.sleekgist.com

Re: Bobrisky Gives Terms And Conditions For Fans To Attend Upcoming Birthday Party by Froshey: 8:47am On Aug 23, 2019
grin

Re: Bobrisky Gives Terms And Conditions For Fans To Attend Upcoming Birthday Party by Kalashnikov102(m): 8:49am On Aug 23, 2019
who wan go this wan party sef mtcheeeew!
Re: Bobrisky Gives Terms And Conditions For Fans To Attend Upcoming Birthday Party by Ciaos: 8:51am On Aug 23, 2019
Why ask them to pay you for the food you want to give.... " You must spray me money when am dancing" Conditional!!!
Re: Bobrisky Gives Terms And Conditions For Fans To Attend Upcoming Birthday Party by SimDan95(m): 8:56am On Aug 23, 2019
as far as I'm spraying you #20 notes it's also acceptable. nah money too

Re: Bobrisky Gives Terms And Conditions For Fans To Attend Upcoming Birthday Party by dollytino4real(f): 1:28pm On Aug 23, 2019
see beggar indisguised
Re: Bobrisky Gives Terms And Conditions For Fans To Attend Upcoming Birthday Party by Funmmyastic: 2:56pm On Aug 23, 2019
Fake life.
Re: Bobrisky Gives Terms And Conditions For Fans To Attend Upcoming Birthday Party by dangotesmummy: 3:26pm On Aug 23, 2019
Smh

This clown is a pathological liar living in fools paradise.i pity people that takes this ijebu low life seriously
Re: Bobrisky Gives Terms And Conditions For Fans To Attend Upcoming Birthday Party by kokoA(m): 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2019
I cover my yansh with da blood!

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Frodd Shows Esther His Yansh In HOH Room / BBNAIJA 2019 - Tacha And Mercy Get A Strike From Big Brother / Davido's Latest Signing - Lil Frosh; Pose In A Picture With Migos' Rapper ; Quav

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.