Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,044 members, 7,849,212 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:22 PM

Man Dress Corperate to Hawk Bottle Cooperate Bottle Water. VIDEO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Dress Corperate to Hawk Bottle Cooperate Bottle Water. VIDEO (964 Views)

I Used To Hawk Gala And Mineral - Sirbalo (Throwback Photo) / Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) / Wofai Fada: Meet Comedienne Who Used To Hawk Mangoes And Sell Okrika Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Dress Corperate to Hawk Bottle Cooperate Bottle Water. VIDEO by Nairafame1: 9:09am On Aug 23, 2019
Meet Nigeria’s corporate pure water seller who makes a living from selling Sachet/bottle water in the streets of Lagos.

In the video below, the man said he has dressing code for everyday
Monday long sleeve suit,
Tuesday short sleeve suit suit,
Wednesday and Thursday is for Jacket.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/08/man-dress-corperate-to-hawk-bottle.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Man Dress Corperate to Hawk Bottle Cooperate Bottle Water. VIDEO by Nairafame1: 9:17am On Aug 23, 2019
grin
Re: Man Dress Corperate to Hawk Bottle Cooperate Bottle Water. VIDEO by SimDan95(m): 9:18am On Aug 23, 2019
innovative publicity, nice move anything that rocks his boat

Re: Man Dress Corperate to Hawk Bottle Cooperate Bottle Water. VIDEO by Waakanda: 9:29am On Aug 23, 2019
Your hustle must pay cool
Re: Man Dress Corperate to Hawk Bottle Cooperate Bottle Water. VIDEO by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 23, 2019
That's his office. I entered Keke weeks back only to realize when I was about to pay that the driver was on suit. Didn't bother snapping him 'cause I consider that to be petty. Provided he's cool with it, there's no problem.
Re: Man Dress Corperate to Hawk Bottle Cooperate Bottle Water. VIDEO by Nairafame1: 12:24pm On Aug 23, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Man Dress Corperate to Hawk Bottle Cooperate Bottle Water. VIDEO by nairafame(m): 6:52pm On Aug 23, 2019
shocked
Re: Man Dress Corperate to Hawk Bottle Cooperate Bottle Water. VIDEO by Funmmyastic: 7:32pm On Aug 23, 2019
Wow,market must sell,but he has to endure the heat because the suit will not be very comportable when hawking his wares in the scorchy sun.It fits him though.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking!!! Chris Brown Unfollows Everyone On His Instagram, Including Drake, Da / Bobrisky In Tears As Police Chase Away Guests, Seal Party Venue For His Birthday / Bbnaija Star Lolú Reigns Internet Trends With Stunning Birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.