Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,800 members, 7,851,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:41 AM

What Must I Do To To Come Out Of This - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Must I Do To To Come Out Of This (192 Views)

Npower: Payment To Come From CBN, Commences Soon After Crucial Process / What Must I Do To To Come Out Of This / The Truths Don Dy Come Out........ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Must I Do To To Come Out Of This by Felixtami(m): 9:39am On Aug 23, 2019
I am in a situation now where everything, everybody is looking upto me, ecxpecting me to start performing and taking responsibilities but i dont have a job or business am doing. A source of finance is far from me and am feeling the pressure. All i need is a place where i can attach myself with to be able to recieve salary or wages. Please anybody who is in best position to help should please help no matter how small, it will definitely go a long way.....Thanks

My contact details: call or whatsapp: 08149627152, franklinnathaneal00@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

National Council Of Arts And Culture, NCAC, 2019 Recruitment: All You Need To Kn / Corporate Communications Officer / Curatores Legal Practitioners Job Vacancy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.