Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,599 members, 7,816,488 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Canada Is ‘stealing’ Our Young People: HILARIOUS Reactions By Nigerians - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Is ‘stealing’ Our Young People: HILARIOUS Reactions By Nigerians (492 Views)

"Relocating To Canada Is A Huge Achievement" - Nigerians / Trump's Fan Who Wants To Run Away From The US Trailed By Hilarious Reactions / Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Canada Is ‘stealing’ Our Young People: HILARIOUS Reactions By Nigerians by Isuachrist: 10:04am On Aug 23, 2019
Lol.

First time I saw this: Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People. My question was "what figure of speech is this? angry

It’s funny and at the same time interesting that a lot of Nigerians have moved to Canada as Permanent Resident, and here you have one of our seasoned news house, Punch Ng, telling us in one of her articles that Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People.

The article wasn’t just full of anger if you had read it and compare the situation of Nigeria and other African countries, talk less of FULLY HAPPY Nigerians that won’t have a second thought to move to Canada, Canada really?

Below are the top Interesting Comments about the interesting article.

Wrong title. This article should be titled — “Nigeria is chasing her young people to Canada” If our country is functioning very well in areas like economy, health care, security, Canada’s offer won’t be appealing. — T. O

Nigeria made it so. Who wants to be in a country that has no plans for the young people. Senators are still determine how much they should pay themselves while some have no food to eat. People are becoming feedup - A. A

Canada isn’t stealing your young people. Your young people are looking for places where older people give opportunity to younger people to achieve their dreams. We are tired of vision-less & greedy old people who don’t deserve respect. — Wa

Can you imagine that the guy below gave his house address so that the Canadian Govt can come and steal him.

Address: 19 -------delta state

Building Color: Red

Gate : black gate

I’m standing in front putting on a green shirt. Canada please come and steal me — G. V grin

CANADA, my availability to be stolen to your country is approved by GOD and man. Please, steal me without any baggage and I am done. Looking forward to your favorable response. cool

To many comments to split here...

Please. They haven’t find me to steal. Canada!! I’m willing to offer myself free for stealing.. ��������

What has Nigeria done or is willing to do to make this stop? Our leaders keep getting fat and you’re telling us not to leave. Soon, they will look and the country will be empty for only them and their families. Rubbish — ЯŲ

https://medium.com/canada-is-stealing-our-young-people-hilarious-reactions-by-nigerians

(1) (Reply)

The Scary Moment A BRT Bus Exploded At Anthony, Lagos / Ugly Incident!!! Toilet Of A Nigerian Airplane Engulfed In Fire (video) / United Arab Emirate Weather Experiences In All Season!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.