Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo (153411 Views)

UNDERRATED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo / PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by bossy512(f): 12:33pm On Sep 21, 2019
Thanks for the update, I will not pity Tara when the fire start, imaging the treatment she is given her husband, very bad woman indeed

1 Like

Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by kaysmart4real(m): 12:52pm On Sep 21, 2019
Both Tammy and Femi are in love both are just trying to hide it. Is Tara a Human being at all? Make i just sit down with my Pop-corn and Pepsi and watch

1 Like

Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by Fijumokesayo(f): 12:56pm On Sep 21, 2019
Op please can I get this story in my mail? I don't know how to use okada and I really want to read everything today, the suspense is killing me. Help!!!

1 Like

Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by estygoldy(f): 1:23pm On Sep 21, 2019
I despise this Tara jhoor ah ah her own is too much na..

1 Like

Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 21, 2019
Femi is what we call husband material.
A goodman that endure all the mistreatment for the sake of love. I love this guy.
This is the kind of husband, ladies should pray for.
Thanks for the update.

1 Like

Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by Amry(f): 3:24pm On Sep 21, 2019
I am a fan of your stories and av read all your books. I came across this story this morning, had to search and purchased the book on okadabooks. I just finished reading it. It's a wonderful and inspiring story. May God continually increase you in wisdom.

1 Like

Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by Treasure17(m): 3:30pm On Sep 21, 2019
Thanks for the update.

1 Like

Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by YoungBruzzy(m): 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2019
Thanks for this wonderful story, keep the updates coming. we dey your back like hunchcheesycheesycheesy.

1 Like

Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by aprilwise(m): 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2019
Femi is protecting his reputation and a gentleman for that. Tara will be a looser at the end. Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by izaray(f): 6:00pm On Sep 21, 2019
Femi is a good man with a very large heart

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by Treasurewamiri(f): 6:38pm On Sep 21, 2019
Adara nita ma dara nle no Tara yi sa, why leave a plate you use to eat on the table for days? A whole fashion model? Femi seems to have secrets with Tara abi which kain mumuism is that because this one don dey pas gentlemanliness

1 Like

Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by duchessvikki0(f): 7:40pm On Sep 21, 2019
Wow... I just read this novel in one sitting.

Thanks Rachel kiss
Anticipating the next update grin

1 Like

Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 7:58pm On Sep 21, 2019
Amry:
I am a fan of your stories and av read all your books. I came across this story this morning, had to search and purchased the book on okadabooks. I just finished reading it. It's a wonderful and inspiring story. May God continually increase you in wisdom.
Amen in Jesus name. Thank you, God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 7:59pm On Sep 21, 2019
CHAPTER 13
The door bell chimed and Tammy went to get it. Femi walked in crying. “Tamilore, I can’t take it anymore” He said repeatedly and crying profusely like a child.

“Take it easy” She said as led him to the chair to sit.

“I’m losing my mind. My wife is frustrating my life”

“Calm down and talk to me” She said.

“I didn’t tell you all this before now because you said I should keep anything going on between my wife and I between us”

“Tell me now, I’m listening”

“My wife got herself into a mess. She never told me anything about it until some weeks ago when I started getting threatening calls from this people. Then I confronted her and she bluntly denied it until when they started threatening her too. That was when she opened up to me”

“How did she get into trouble?” Tammy asked.

“She signed a contract with a company but they didn’t disclose all the details of the contract. It was on getting to the venue for the photo shoot that she realized that she was to go completely naked. She declined and left the place in annoyance. She was asked to pay a ridiculous amount of money even after she had returned the money they paid her in advance. This people eventually turn out to be blackmailers, they threatened they have her naked pictures and they will post it online.

“This is serious but they didn’t have her naked picture they can only Photoshop”

“And who will believe its Photoshop. They have the signed contract with them with Tara’s signature on it. And people know this company for doing nudes so they will never believe her”

Tamilore sighed heavily. “You are right” She said and Femi continued.

“Tara’s Manager insisted that I shouldn’t sue in order to protect Tara’s reputation. As if he’ll pay out of the money, I listened to him and I bare all the cost. Yesterday I had to pay a sum of 25million naira just to get her out of the mess”

“Jesus!” #25M!” She exclaimed.

“We got back home in the evening after making the payment and all. Then I told my wife to prepare dinner that I was hungry but can you guess the reply I got!” He asked and Tammy replied 'No'

“She said ‘is it because I paid the blackmailers that I now in turn want to blackmail her by sending her into the kitchen!’

“Huh!” Tammy exclaimed, opening her mouth.

“Tamilore, that hunger fled immediately I heard those words. I just went straight to bed. And guess what, we both woke up on the same bed this morning. My wife didn’t alter ordinary ‘good morning’ not to talk of thanking me for throwing away #25million naira of my hard earned money for something I knew nothing about!”

“Jesus! Tell me you are just saying this to paint her bad. I can’t believe this. She didn’t say thank you!” Tammy said with widened eyes.

“Thank you is obviously not in her dictionary. And to crown it all, she texted me on my way here that I shouldn’t forget to shop for the house because we are running out of supplies”

“That’s a joke right!”

“A joke, Tara doesn’t do jokes, she meant every word she says. Here, take a look” He said and showed her the text message and she read through.

“Haa….it is well. Let’s just say she doesn’t see it as a bad thing”

“A full grown intelligent woman doesn’t see this as bad. Common, stop being hypocritical Tamilore, you don’t need to defend her because of me”

“Let’s be hopeful. God answers prayers. She will change”

“I swear, I mismarried and at this point I don’t need to deceive myself any longer” He said feeling sorry for himself.

“Don’t say that Femi”

“I want to run away and leave this place. I want to leave this pathetic life I’m living, I want to abandon everything and go far away.Tamilore, I...Am….That….Tired!” He stressed each word and wept.

Tammy tried consoling him by pulling him into an embrace. She watched as he cried endlessly in her arms.

“Now it’s okay. 5minutes 47seconds”

“You timed me” He said and smiled faintly although they still embraced each other.

“One good turn deserves another. Remember you use to time me when I cry” She replied him and smiled too.

Femi detached from the embrace and looked into her eyes. He didn’t think twice before taking her lips. He kissed her as if his life depended on it and she consciously responded because in her mind she was like if that will relieve him of his pain then she was ready to take the pain out of him. Minutes after, the hot kiss didn’t stop and the passion kept on burning.

Then it graduated as they start taking off every piece of cloth on them one after the other till they were left in their underwear.

“Femi…..”She called. Her eyes were closed, she was feeling the heat of passion between them. She wanted him as much as he wanted her but she felt they just have to stop.

“Femi…..if we don’t stop we will regret this” She said and he looked into her eyes......

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by toyhin123(f): 8:14pm On Sep 21, 2019
Ann2012:

I'll mention you in the thread
My sis Izaray has also promised same thing
Thank u sis nd God bless u.
I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by toyhin123(f): 8:34pm On Sep 21, 2019
Femi should just divorce Tara before starting anything with Tammy so things won't get complicated
Op thanks for the update
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by Amos15: 8:51pm On Sep 21, 2019
Femi will marry Tammy. Can't wait for the next episode...���
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by Emex100(m): 9:05pm On Sep 21, 2019
toyhin123:

Thank u sis nd God bless u.
I really appreciate

Ann2012, izaray & co
what ever you ladies are planning if you dont include me ehn.........i will find you

2 Likes

Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by kaysmart4real(m): 9:26pm On Sep 21, 2019
femi should just divorce Tara and move on nah abi he get secret for Tara's hand?
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by PrudySara(f): 10:56pm On Sep 21, 2019
Who'll be my Femi biko?
He's just my spec!

Tara is ungrateful, I just hope she doesn't hurt Tammy when she gets to see her.

Thanks for the update dear!
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by pelujam(f): 10:57pm On Sep 21, 2019
Nice work. may God increase you

1 Like

Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by Treasure17(m): 11:10pm On Sep 21, 2019
Femi mumu sha. Tammy and Femi were forming I can't be tempted before, now they've compromised.

Nice episode Rachael
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by Youngados(m): 11:35pm On Sep 21, 2019
Too slow, pls, increase d speed
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by Babysuccess02(f): 12:21am On Sep 22, 2019
Am not feeling fine and this suspense is not good for my health. please update soon.
Femi and Tammy should better stop what they can't finish o.
Meanwhile, I think Tara will barge in on them one-day.

1 Like

Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by YoungBruzzy(m): 6:48am On Sep 22, 2019
PrudySara:
Who'll be my Femi biko?
He's just my spec!

Tara is ungrateful, I just hope she doesn't hurt Tammy when she gets to see her.

I'm here for you baecheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by YoungBruzzy(m): 6:51am On Sep 22, 2019
Babysuccess02:
Am not feeling fine and this suspense is not good for my health. please update soon.
Femi and Tammy should better stop what they can't finish o.
Meanwhile, I think Tara will barge in on them one-day.
Who said they cannot finish it.. That ignoramus of a lady called TARA should be grateful for the type of man she got married to, if it happens to be some randy men ehnn, lemme just reserve the rest: Dcheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by Emex100(m): 11:09am On Sep 22, 2019
PrudySara:
Who'll be my Femi biko?
He's just my spec!

Sweetheart you dont have to ask when am here..........
I go bodyguard you and i go be your soldier
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by PrudySara(f): 1:34pm On Sep 22, 2019
aww! thanks dear.
YoungBruzzy:

I'm here for you baecheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by PrudySara(f): 1:35pm On Sep 22, 2019
Bodyguard me?, when ann2012 and izaray is around. Soldier me not oh!.
Emex100:
Sweetheart you dont have to ask when am here.......... I go bodyguard you and i go be your soldier
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by toyhin123(f): 1:38pm On Sep 22, 2019
Emex100:

Ann2012, izaray & co
what ever you ladies are planning if you dont include me ehn.........i will find you
Lol
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by Kaycee9242(m): 2:27pm On Sep 22, 2019
wow nice update op
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by YoungBruzzy(m): 3:16pm On Sep 22, 2019
Emex100:

Sweetheart you dont have to ask when am here..........
I go bodyguard you and i go be your soldier

Oshey Mr Bodyguardcheesycheesycheesy

Agbagba Firiyoyo, I hail oooo

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24) (Reply)

Take Me As I Am - A Love Story / Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. / Three Sides Of A Coin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.