Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,442 members, 7,861,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:24 AM

My Dream Of The Rapture 23-08-2019 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Dream Of The Rapture 23-08-2019 (306 Views)

After The Rapture : A Letter To Those Left Behind / The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Dream Of The Rapture 23-08-2019 by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2019
when it comes to 'rapture' visions and stories of it, i'm a dedicated hearer of it all... but down the line, i losed interest always looking for the years to come with my entrepreneurship spirit.

I went to bed late yesterday and dreamt of the rapture.

in my dream, I was in a crowded church then later...

I could notice a woman praying and pouring her heart so extravagantly to God whilst crying and next thing i noticed was a deep feeling like something was about to happen. ...then the rapture took place. it was kind of disheartening that was left behind. that woman i saw was taken. but i was left just like that.

It happened like i was watching a movie. Subsequently, i then appeared in a scene where i was in another country and was watching all that happened... people were just left hopeless with nothing they could do.

Please, my dear people and the Church abroad. Are we really rapture-ready and for the events to come?

I love you, but God loves us more...

-Joshua Shalom
Re: My Dream Of The Rapture 23-08-2019 by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 23, 2019
However, me missing the rapture could, also mean me not ready for Heaven...

Rapture-ready or not... are you prepared to go to Heaven?
Re: My Dream Of The Rapture 23-08-2019 by judedwriter(m): 2:36pm On Aug 23, 2019
Jhaytee4all:
However, me missing the rapture could, also mean me not ready for Heaven...

Rapture-ready or not... are you prepared to go to Heaven?

Heaven is a billion or more times better than this earth. Rapture should be a thing of great joy and excitement not fear or worry.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Letter To God / What Should I Be Looking For In A Husband? / Religion Can Have The Same Effect On The Brain As Taking Drugs, Study Finds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.