Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Python E-book For Beginners - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Python E-book For Beginners (1642 Views)

Get Complete HTML, CSS, Javascript, PHP And Database Book For Free / Book For Your Adverts.. / Free Comprehensive Written Python Book For Engineering Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Python E-book For Beginners by Grandlord: 6:24pm On Aug 23, 2019
Hello everyone.

I'm super excited to start learning to program in Python. I'd love it if anyone here could help recommend an e-book that's great for beginners.

Also if you could mail any one you've got to me?
Thanks a lot. smiley
Re: Python E-book For Beginners by HappyPagan: 7:30pm On Aug 23, 2019
Grandlord:
Hello everyone.

I'm super excited to start learning to program in Python. I'd love it if anyone here could help recommend an e-book that's great for beginners.

Also if you could mail any one you've got to me?
Thanks a lot. smiley
Need a partner? Got an online book I'm following. Started about a week ago.
Re: Python E-book For Beginners by Grandlord: 12:32pm On Aug 24, 2019
HappyPagan:

Need a partner? Got an online book I'm following. Started about a week ago.
Cool. What book's that?
Re: Python E-book For Beginners by HappyPagan: 2:46pm On Aug 24, 2019
Grandlord:
Cool. What book's that?
Tap/click 'online' in my previous post. That's a link to the book.
Re: Python E-book For Beginners by Grandlord: 2:52pm On Aug 24, 2019
HappyPagan:

Tap/click 'online' in my previous post. That's a link to the book.
Okay. Great.smiley

Did you buy it? I can't see where I can download the PDF file.

Also, I'd really love to partner with you but I'm not ready for now, maybe in a month. I still need to reorganize my daily schedule to create time, get a new laptop, books etc. So if you can understand? smiley
Re: Python E-book For Beginners by HappyPagan: 12:30pm On Aug 26, 2019
Grandlord:

Did you buy it? I can't see where I can download the PDF file.
No need to. You can read it on the site for free - or buy a pdf/printed version if you prefer those.

Grandlord:
Also, I'd really love to partner with you but I'm not ready for now, maybe in a month. I still need to reorganize my daily schedule to create time, get a new laptop, books etc. So if you can understand? smiley
Not an issue. I'd probably have covered a lot before you are ready.. I could be your Sensei grin
Re: Python E-book For Beginners by Grandlord: 3:34pm On Aug 26, 2019
HappyPagan:

Not an issue. I'd probably have covered a lot before you are ready.. I could be your Sensei grin
smiley
Re: Python E-book For Beginners by Bigheart(m): 9:28am On Aug 28, 2019
Python for Dummies is good book and is free. Google and download it.

1 Like

Re: Python E-book For Beginners by rerhji(m): 7:58am On Sep 04, 2019
try halterman python.....quite explicit

1 Like

Re: Python E-book For Beginners by Grandlord: 3:43pm On Nov 16, 2019
HappyPagan:

No need to. You can read it on the site for free - or buy a pdf/printed version if you prefer those.

My man! I can recall you were one of the first people I chatted with on here when I first started out. Your book recommendation has been of great help so far. I'd say I have a good grasp of the basic concepts and I'm utilizing them, as it were, to try and solve problems. I appreciate. smiley

So how's it been on your side thus far? I suppose you must have covered a lot, like you said?cool Where are you at, now and what plans do you have going forward?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Facilitator/educator(coding And Robotics) / C# Projects With Source Code / Mobile App Developers (android & Ios Urgently Needed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.