Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,329 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

My Laptop Charger Just Stoped Working. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Laptop Charger Just Stoped Working. (876 Views)

Hp Laptop Charger / Original Apple Macbook Laptop Charger (bulk Available) / Cheapest UK Used Mini Laptops #17k Each ( New Arrival ) With Follow Come Charger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Laptop Charger Just Stoped Working. by mafiano1986: 6:46pm On Aug 23, 2019
My laptop charger just stoped working, it did not blow up or anything, it just stopped. Is it possible to get it figured? As in are there computer technicians that can fix it for me? or do I have to buy a new one?
Re: My Laptop Charger Just Stoped Working. by czarina(f): 7:38pm On Aug 23, 2019
mafiano1986:
My laptop charger just stoped working, it did not blow up or anything, it just stopped. Is it possible to get it figured? As in are there computer technicians that can fix it for me? or do I have to buy a new one?
In my experience, you can't fix laptop chargers. It could harm your system, so I was told.

So, be ready to fork out another 5k for a new one (second hand they say is better)
Re: My Laptop Charger Just Stoped Working. by Laird(m): 2:44pm On Aug 24, 2019
Try and change the socket head...first. it could be a socket head issue. So let head is not more than five hundred naira.

Test before buying
Re: My Laptop Charger Just Stoped Working. by mafiano1986: 2:45pm On Aug 24, 2019
czarina:
In my experience, you can't fix laptop chargers. It could harm your system, so I was told.

So, be ready to fork out another 5k for a new one (second hand they say is better)
Thanx for the info about being able to buy the second hand, I did not know that, I was so worried o was going to have to buy the brand new one of 12k.
Re: My Laptop Charger Just Stoped Working. by czarina(f): 3:07pm On Aug 24, 2019
mafiano1986:

Thanx for the info about being able to buy the second hand, I did not know that, I was so worried o was going to have to buy the brand new one of 12k.
have you tried a different head like someone said above?

I had no idea they new ones were up to 12k, I was only told to avoid them as they're fake most of the time.

Good luck buying a good one.
Re: My Laptop Charger Just Stoped Working. by Mazugore365: 5:37pm On Aug 25, 2019
You could also look in the web if they are working good, there many schemes now in the web which could really show you the whole truth here, so please make it possible to happen, I do not see how it can happening, but at least you could try all that.

(1) (Reply)

Come In For The Best Grade A UK Used Laptops / Problem With My Messenger / Vista Versus Xp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.