Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,799 members, 7,844,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Abducted Love 2 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Abducted Love 2 (370 Views)

Abducted / Abducted Love 1 / ABDUCTED - A Romance Thriller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abducted Love 2 by Stephneche(f): 9:16am On Aug 24, 2019
. ABDUCTED LOVE 3
"Hello".
" Doc good morning ".
" Same dear how was your night? "
" was great and yours? "
Fine.Please babe could you come over today I need you to help me make stew and soup am tired of eating outside".
"wow! You of all people wanna cook, wonders shall never cease".
"LOL... coming or not?"
"Of course, if I don't cook for my brother I wonder who I would".
"I wonder oo..."
" But... I will be going to school so it should be after school".
"I know, just want you to put it into your schedule. You dismiss by 2pm today right?"
"yes bro".
"OK. If you come just take my keys from where it's kept, I will leave some money on my table, take it and buy what you would need for the cooking, cook draw soup and fresh tomatoes stew, I have enough meat in my freezer, then make ebba please".
"yes bro".
"kodi nah, tale care".
"OK take care too".

By exactly 6pm RITA was done making the meal, and just then a knock came on the door, it was Larry, she welcomed him and went straight to serve him food.
"Wow! It's so delicious dear thanks for this".
"you are welcome. You know, I have been wondering to ask you this, why do you trust me to this extent?"
"What extent?"
"The very day you got to know me, I mean the very day you saw me, you ate what it brought to your house even without knowing who I am, you took what we served you at home even without knowing my parents before and here again you invited me to cook your mean without being there to know how I prepared it, what do I owe this trust? "
" LOL... do I still have to worry about anything when my family already trust you, you are one of us so I don't want to believe that you can hurt me or, can you? "
"Hmmm... I see. What if I could poison you?"
"What!"
"Yea, what if?"
He looked at her with a little surprise then waved his head. "No, I know you can't so I don't have to be afraid".
"Really!"
"Yea".
"You are something else Larry, you trust so easily, I just want you to know that nobody worth even 75% of your trust".
"OK."
She stood up, went into the room and came out with her pulse. "I ought to go now it's getting late and you know we leave in barracks".
"won't you wait for me to finish my meal and see you off?"
"Relax, I can't wait, you are a slow eater so relax and eat".
"take my wallet from that table, take out any amount you wish for your transport".
She reached for the wallet, took out two hundred naira from it and placed it back on the table. "Larry am going". She went to the door, slide it open and turned back to look at him. "Larry, before I forget, please mind the people you eat and drink with these period, thank God you wouldn't have to go eating outside for now but you also have to mind who you invite please".
"Yes mum".
"Funny guy, good night".
"Good night mum".

(1) (Reply)

Call Soweto To Order!!!. / How And With What Amount Can I Start A Magazine Business? / The Heist By Israel Jay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.