Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,738 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Admob Self-clicking: A Scam Or Not? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Admob Self-clicking: A Scam Or Not? (1468 Views)

Comprehensive Admob Self Clicking Tutorial Kits For Beginners A-Z Complete Guid / Advance Self Clicking On Admob (2019) / Admob Self Clicking Apps, The Criminals Must Be Stopped! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admob Self-clicking: A Scam Or Not? by akinwale701(m): 9:24am On Aug 24, 2019
Good morning. I was recently introduced to Admob self-clicking by someone. The person has put through the steps needed to create an account and I have created my own Admob Account under his tutelage and he said he will help me in creating the App. Now, my concern is, I searched through various threads here (and Google in general) and what I saw is that Admob self-clicking is nothing but a scam and waste of time as one's account might get suspended by Google along the line before one reaches the $100 Threshold. Now, I am on the verge of getting the App created for me while I pay the App Developer. My question is, should I proceed further? Is Admob self-clicking still working or not? Please, advise a novice.
Re: Admob Self-clicking: A Scam Or Not? by Lagbaja01(m): 9:45am On Aug 24, 2019
The fake developers are only after the money you'll pay them....he'll create a sham app dat has no specific function than self clicking and b4 you say Jack, Google bans your account for life.....you lose!
Re: Admob Self-clicking: A Scam Or Not? by akinwale701(m): 9:55am On Aug 24, 2019
Thanks for the reply.
Re: Admob Self-clicking: A Scam Or Not? by akinwale701(m): 10:02am On Aug 24, 2019
Lagbaja01:
The fake developers are only after the money you'll pay them....he'll create a sham app dat has no specific function than self clicking and b4 you say Jack, Google bans your account for life.....you lose!

But please is there any legit way of doing it? Maybe creating an App that serves a particular purpose.
Re: Admob Self-clicking: A Scam Or Not? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 24, 2019
akinwale701:

But please is there any legit way of doing it? Maybe creating an App that serves a particular purpose.
You can use Mobileadpilot but it's for Windows only
Re: Admob Self-clicking: A Scam Or Not? by akinwale701(m): 3:35pm On Aug 24, 2019
arenterprise:
You can use Mobileadpilot but it's for Windows only
That means it can't work with phones?
Re: Admob Self-clicking: A Scam Or Not? by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 25, 2019
akinwale701:

That means it can't work with phones?
No

(1) (Reply)

Which Virtual Card Can I Use To Pay Something On Namecheap? / New Web Project Requires A Database / How To Install Content Management System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.