Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,167 members, 7,811,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Location Of A Village Or Town In The Google Map - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Location Of A Village Or Town In The Google Map (489 Views)

Elephant Rampages Through South African Village, Killed & Eaten (Photos) / Mutant Calf With 'Human Head' Born Sparking Bestiality Fears In Thailand Village / Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Location Of A Village Or Town In The Google Map by Inag(m): 11:07am On Aug 24, 2019
Good morning to the Google expert in the house. I have been having the challenge of locating my village in the Google map. I can't find it on the map. Please can someone tell me how I can include my village name and location to the Google map successful. Thanks for your understanding. Let's help a brother.
Re: Location Of A Village Or Town In The Google Map by nairalandic(m): 11:25am On Aug 24, 2019
it should be on google, if its not on google you have to wait till google finds your village, you can make use of Google map street view or satellite view to locate it

1 Like

Re: Location Of A Village Or Town In The Google Map by Inag(m): 7:52pm On Aug 24, 2019
nairalandic:
it should be on google, if its not on google you have to wait till google finds your village, you can make use of Google map street view or satellite view to locate it
Thank you very much. However, is there anything one can do to include it on Google map? There was a particular project the government wanted to do then in the community, they try to locate the community on Google but it couldn't be found. Even when you type the name of the community, you will not find it on Google. So is it there anything one can do about it unless until Google find it and include it on the map on their own?
Re: Location Of A Village Or Town In The Google Map by nairalandic(m): 9:57am On Aug 25, 2019
Inag:
Thank you very much. However, is there anything one can do to include it on Google map? There was a particular project the government wanted to do then in the community, they try to locate the community on Google but it couldn't be found. Even when you type the name of the community, you will not find it on Google. So is it there anything one can do about it unless until Google find it and include it on the map on their own?

I think google last updated dere map in 2016, dey need to update it again maybe you can send a feedback to Google map team
Re: Location Of A Village Or Town In The Google Map by Inag(m): 12:02pm On Aug 26, 2019
nairalandic:

I think google last updated dere map in 2016, dey need to update it again maybe you can send a feedback to Google map team
Thank you very much. I really appreciate. How do I get their (Google Map Team) link to send them my feedback?
Re: Location Of A Village Or Town In The Google Map by falahhilmi(m): 12:05pm On Aug 26, 2019
Agree With nairalandic
Re: Location Of A Village Or Town In The Google Map by nairalandic(m): 3:21pm On Aug 26, 2019
Inag:
Thank you very much. I really appreciate. How do I get their (Google Map Team) link to send them my feedback?
check google map if you can see anywhere they say 'send feedback'

i havent done it before with google map team
Re: Location Of A Village Or Town In The Google Map by Inag(m): 3:03pm On Aug 27, 2019
nairalandic:

check google map if you can see anywhere they say 'send feedback'

i havent done it before with google map team
Thank you very much. I will

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

19 Things You Might Not Know Were Invented By Women / Flimora Alternatives: The 14 Best Free Video Editing Software Programs In 2020 / I Provide Laptops (high End ,mid And Low End ) At Budget Prices .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.