Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,173 members, 7,849,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:16 AM

How Much Is The Pension Of A Retired Nigerian Civil Servant - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Much Is The Pension Of A Retired Nigerian Civil Servant (1225 Views)

331,003 Job Losers Withdraw ₦116.87 Billion From Pension Accounts / How Much Is The Pension Of Retired Nigerian Civil Servants? / Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (ncaa) Recruitment 2018/2019 =====APPY NOW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is The Pension Of A Retired Nigerian Civil Servant by Oledia(m): 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2019
Greetings to you all. I have tried to make some research on the pension structure of retired civil servants in Nigeria but could not achieve much result. I therefore resort to this platform hoping to get the right answers from the right people here. I wish to know how much do retiree earn per month as pension base on the grade they retired with. So, if you don't mind pls tell me/us the little you know about the pay of pensioners in Nigeria. Thank you.
Re: How Much Is The Pension Of A Retired Nigerian Civil Servant by Mattyok: 4:54pm On Aug 24, 2019
The amount to be paid is dependent on the Retirement Savings Account of the retiree.
Re: How Much Is The Pension Of A Retired Nigerian Civil Servant by PatrickOkunima(m): 5:49pm On Aug 24, 2019
It's a percentage of the workers last basic monthly pay. The percentage depends on the number of years served. E.g. if you served 35 years, the percentage could be 90%. This is just an illustration.
Re: How Much Is The Pension Of A Retired Nigerian Civil Servant by Luizkid(m): 2:17pm On Aug 25, 2019
Just lyk someone above said, it's dependent on the balance in your RSA and also age at retirement, gender and final salary. But I must tell you it's not too favorable for retirees who worked long before 2004. So the Pension is not fixed.
Re: How Much Is The Pension Of A Retired Nigerian Civil Servant by Charleys: 2:33pm On Aug 25, 2019
Civil servant, just tell the truth.

Do you actually work?

Going to work by 12 and leaving by 3pm.

(1) (Reply)

Siemens Graduate Trainee Test Invite / Urgent!! Dispatch Riders Needed! / The List Of Shortlisted Candidate For TCF COVID-19 Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.