Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,757 members, 7,851,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:49 PM

MP3: Freedom - Femi Oni - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / MP3: Freedom - Femi Oni (772 Views)

Oni Duro Mi Ese O By Shola Allyson [download And Lyrics] / Fire Razes Freedom Radio Kaduna / [MP3] You Reign - FEMI ONI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MP3: Freedom - Femi Oni by seoxpert(m): 7:13pm On Aug 24, 2019
[img]https://1.bp..com/-qx0kzECS79E/XWFtkv2Vb7I/AAAAAAAABKI/f8TfgbqxSRYLVYsRcROfwDUMPxbfTIFYQCLcBGAs/s400/Freedom%2B-Femi%2BOni.jpeg[/img]
As a believer this scripture gave me a understanding, Colossians 2:14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and Jesus took it out of our way and nailed it to his cross. which means whatever you are still suffering as a believer is out of your ignorance. Because Jesus paid it all and he said "IT IS FINISHED". He never left anything for us to pay.

Oluwafemi Michael Oni is a full time pastor and a gospel singer, popularly known as Femi Oni. A native of Kogi state but based in Abuja. He loves music so much and actually started singing at the age of 8. Femi also plays musical instruments. (Basically piano).

DOWNLOAD MP3

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Para Boi Song Lyrics By Seyi Vibez / I Need More Info On The New Radio Staion On 102.3 Fm / Am Remixing Chamillionaire's Song (riding)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.