Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Ondo PDP Guber Aspirant, Akingboye's Son Weds In Grand Style. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ondo PDP Guber Aspirant, Akingboye's Son Weds In Grand Style. (572 Views)

Couple Weds In A Living Room In Taraba Due To Coronavirus Lockdown (Photo) / Nigerian Woman Weds In Italy Amid Coronavirus Epidemic / Lady Weds In Lagos Without Wearing Any Makeup (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ondo PDP Guber Aspirant, Akingboye's Son Weds In Grand Style. by OBA4GovOndo2020: 4:30pm On Aug 25, 2019
Akingboye's Son Weds in Grand Style

It's yet another glorious moment for the People's Democratic Party (PDP) leading aspirant in the forthcoming gubernatorial poll in Ondo state as his son, Abdulramah Oluwafemi Akingboye ties not with Taibat Tinuola Bello yesterday, 24th August, 2019.

The wedding, celebrated in the Islamic way spanned through 2 days; whilst the Nikkah Ceremony was done at Lekki Central mosque on Wednesday, 23rd August, 2019, the reception took place yesterday at Valilah Event Center, Lekki, Lagos.

Abdulramah Akingboye got hooked up with his wife befittingly and glamorously in the presence of the two families, admirers; his father's business and political associates and well wishers from home and abroad.

The exquisite and grand event wasn't only flooded with attendees but every moment got laced with radiantly beautiful, memorable and convivial activities.

The grand host; Otunba Bamidele Akingboye, the PDP gubernatorial hopeful couldn't hide his joy for a moment; not even under his beautifully carved native attire. Addressing the press with a dashing smile, he said; " I give thanks to God for counting us worthy to see this day".

"Moreover, I'm most overwhelmed and proud today that my child is led to this juncture where he will rise to be a father on his own; it's my prayer that this joy and the fruit therein shall not elude every family".

Positively admirable comments were mixed with encomium on Akingboye and his family as the glamorous event passed-by with rounds of prayers on the newly wed couple.

Re: Ondo PDP Guber Aspirant, Akingboye's Son Weds In Grand Style. by samuelthaking(m): 4:34pm On Aug 25, 2019
Rich men weddings

(1) (Reply)

Wild To Host A Pepper Dem Gang Wild Party In Lagos ...tag Sweet Boy And The Girl / Celebrities, Singers Shut Down Anambra As They Storm Ojoto Festival- PICTURES / The Balvenie Makers Project Fetes Dignitaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.