Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,011 members, 7,810,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

I Need Advice On What To Do - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Advice On What To Do (1112 Views)

My Wife Is A Cheat. I Need Advice / Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. / I Need Advice Before Taking The Huge Step Into Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice On What To Do by Thuglife2020: 4:46pm On Aug 25, 2019
Please, folks I need an advice.

I met this particular girl through my brother’s girlfriend. She came to our side with my brother’s girlfriend and she met my ex at our side. They know each other because they are both in same school (one college like that).

It was love from the first sight. I later wooed this particular girl but she told me she has a boyfriend and she can’t date me because of my ex (she believes we are still dating then and that’s the fact but I love her this girl). I tried to convince her but she wouldn’t succumb to my pressure then. I stopped talking to her then because I told her I can’t be friends with someone I love and wish to date.

Me and my ex finally broke up because of infidelity. And it was messy. This particular girl is aware of it. She knows everything I did for my ex then (I financed all my ex school expenses but she still went ahead to cheat despite everything I did). And this particular lady is aware of everything. My ex used to tell this particular girl’s roommate in school how I’ve been financing her. But my ex and this girl are not very close.

While with my ex then, I used to ask about the girl because I have intentions of dating this particular girl and she used to tell me how sincere and decent this particular girl is. I once asked my ex if I can date her but she boost then to me that she can’t date me because so many guys in their school have tried it and they all failed and even their school provost tried it and failed.

After I broke up with my ex, I developed interest in her again and I started talking to this particular girl again after I stopped talking to her then when she told me she can’t date me. I tried to convince her and explain things that transpired between my ex and i after a couple of weeks we broke up. I wooed her again. She told me she would give a chance. She gave me a chance and I caught myself fallen in love with this particular girl along the line to the extent that I can’t go without calling her at least 3 times a day. I’ve been inviting her to come my side but she felt reluctant to come. She told me if I want her to come, I will have to come to her home and know her sister or any of her family. I wouldn’t agreed to the condition. There was this fateful day I called her, she told me she’s at her boyfriend’s shop. I got mad and I dropped the call forthwith but I wouldn’t let her know.

Because of that, I promised to come home so that we can meet. We both discussed that and we agreed to yesterday (Saturday). When I got to home. I told her and she promised to come, she came to my side, we were in same room sitting on the bed. We had a lot of conversations and when I tried to kiss her, she was like NO, she can’t kiss me as she can’t cheat on her man. She begged me to give her time and we can only do anything if she end things with her current boyfriend.

I love this girl wholeheartedly and I wish to date her. We’ve been dating for 2 months now and I only spent 3k on her. I believe she needs help. She told me about her boyfriend that she love him but the guy doesn’t have money. ( I’m aware of her boyfriend situation). Although they started dating not upto a year and the guy hasn’t given her anything since they started dating. She knows I’m able to afford anything for her but she insists she love the guy and she wouldn’t want to cheat on him. I once asked her over the phone to end things with her boyfriend but she told me she need time because she wouldn’t want to break her heart. She told me the problem she’s having with her boyfriend is her dad as her dad won’t want to have anything to do with Christian but I told me she should follow her heart and she know what’s best for her. I let her realize her parents won’t be the one to dictate to her (I believe she told me that because she still want me to stay)

I made it clear to her that I won’t be able to continue with this because of the condition. Although she has promised to end things with her boyfriend but she needs time. I don’t know when she would end things with him and I can’t keep waiting.

The fact is that I love this girl. I think I can still date her. But I need advice as I don’t know what to do if o should continue with her and let her quit her boyfriend along the line or end things with her finally.
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do by madridguy(m): 5:15pm On Aug 25, 2019
I urge you to read this thread and learn from the OP's brother ordeal.

https://www.nairaland.com/5374922/how-brother-learnt-lesson-hard

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On What To Do by donbachi(m): 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2019
You helped your ex financially and now you have spent 3k on your new tear rubber babe...my guy rest..jesus fed 5k people and still died a virgin.stop expecting women to love and remain with you forever,all because you do assist them financially...for your new tear rubber..she will use you like your ex did and dump you.she is in love with her bobo,let her be.go and fish else where,her bobo's hook is still on her neck.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On What To Do by lilmax(m): 7:12pm On Aug 25, 2019
this one said he's in love grin

don't worry when you totori her 10 times, you will calm down, you're heading to destruction street
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 25, 2019
Stop trying to force her to break up with her boyfriend. Leave them alone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice On What To Do by missimelda01(f): 8:53pm On Aug 25, 2019
This your story is funny grin

First, there's nothing.. absolutely nothing like love at first sight. If you claim to love her, let her go since she's inlove with someone else.. if she dumbs her bf cos of you, she's gonna dump you for another guy.

Accusing your ex of infidelity is easy cos she's not on nairaland to tell her side of the story.. listen to yourself, you met a new girl then your babe started cheating all of a sudden.. very funny grin

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On What To Do by Thuglife2020: 9:55pm On Aug 25, 2019
If I should say something, plz trust me because I have. No reason one lie. My ex won’t have anything to say. My ex started cheating when she gained admission which I sponsored. This particular is aware. She knows everything about my ex how she’s been cheating. When I eventually broke up with her, that was then when she told me she has been cheating on me for a very long time.
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do by Thuglife2020: 9:57pm On Aug 25, 2019
If I should say something, plz trust me because I have. No reason one lie. My ex won’t have anything to say. My ex started cheating when she gained admission which I sponsored. This particular is aware. She knows everything about my ex how she’s been cheating. When I eventually broke up with her, that was then when she told me she has been cheating on me for a very long time.

missimelda01:
This your story is funny grin

First, there's nothing.. absolutely nothing like love at first sight. If you claim to love her, let her go since she's inlove with someone else.. if she dumbs her bf cos of you, she's gonna dump you for another guy.

Accusing your ex of infidelity is easy cos she's not on nairaland to tell her side of the story.. listen to yourself, you met a new girl then your babe started cheating all of a sudden.. very funny grin

Re: I Need Advice On What To Do by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2019
Story. What part of "leave her alone" do you not understand?

Thuglife2020:

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On What To Do by BusinessHub1: 12:04am On Aug 26, 2019
Guy why are you like this? A girl is genuinely in love with a guy and you are there using the little God has given you to woo the girl and even telling her to end it with her current boyfriend?? Are you for real? Must it be only her? What if you succeed and karma decide to smile at you a more wealthy guy appear and woo her with more expensive things, asking her to ditch you too? Leave that girl for her love, go and find your babe please.
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 26, 2019
Girlfriend snatcher ni Bobo yi Sha. Don't force people to enter a relationship with you. Haba
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do by Pavore9: 7:30am On Aug 26, 2019
"I’ve been inviting her to come my side but she felt reluctant to come. She told me if I want her to come, I will have to come to her home and know her sister or any of her family. I wouldn’t agreed to the condition"....In all honesty, will you advise your sister to go visit a man, who do not want your family to know who he is?

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On What To Do by ibechris(m): 2:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
The one that got me thinking is the 3k only.
My brother,I can see u have money more than the other guy and I will advice u to rethink ur future. Waste not thy cash on women and save today to save ur life tomorrow.

At the end of this game,u may then settle down with that good woman.

Cheers.
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do by Richy4(m): 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2019
I don't know why this write up reminds me of Romance section those days here in Nairaland around 2009.. when i couldn't differentiate family section from Romance Section smiley... It doesn't look like family section thread lipsrsealed......
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do by TheeDetective: 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2019
@Op; e be like say sometin dey really worry you for you to tell the lady say make she leave the person wey she dey with and come your side. YOU WELL SO? undecided If this were to be your lady and it comes to your attention that another guy is encouraging her to leave you and come to him WOULD YOU LIKE IT? Do onto others what you want done to you comes to mind. YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD ALREADY BY MOST PEOPLE HERE TO LEAVE THAT GIRL ALONE, FACE YOUR FRONT, MIND YOUR BUSINESS AND FIND SOMEONE ELSE. cool DON’T BE A HYPOCRITE; (NO OFFENSE) LET THAT LADY BE. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE. ENOUGH SAID.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On What To Do by blackjack21(m): 10:29pm On Aug 26, 2019
Pavore9:
"I’ve been inviting her to come my side but she felt reluctant to come. She told me if I want her to come, I will have to come to her home and know her sister or any of her family. I wouldn’t agreed to the condition"....In all honesty, will you advise your sister to go visit a man, who do not want your family to know who he is?

What do you want her to come and do at your "side"?
People can be hypocritical grin

(1) (Reply)

What Is That Part Of You Your Family Doesn't Know? / Enlighten Me, I'm Confused About This. / Please Nlanders I Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.