Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Have I Been Blacklisted By Fbi- What To Do - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have I Been Blacklisted By Fbi- What To Do (572 Views)

Oyediran Joseph, Wanted By FBI, Arrested In Ilorin - EFCC (Photos) / Invictus Obi: Nigerians React To Obinwanne Okeke Arrest By FBI / Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have I Been Blacklisted By Fbi- What To Do by casdoruche: 6:32pm On Aug 25, 2019
Many internet fraudsters also known as yahoo boys would be asking if they have their records on the FBI network just waiting to be CAPTURED like a an animal in the wild.

How can you save yourself?
1 quit it now that you r still in NIGERIA

2 FIND a better job

3 learn a skill

4 Avoid friends who r into it and want to intimidate you.

5 if possible block them for life

6 think about the shame of being disgraced with your name and pictures

7 your future might need you to travel out

8 mind you the whole American system is programmed even up to the immigration

9 Never trust any VPN providers. The law permits them to submit ur IP. Invictus obi comes to mind

10 Give up on crime
Re: Have I Been Blacklisted By Fbi- What To Do by casdoruche: 7:11pm On Aug 25, 2019
Ok

Re: Have I Been Blacklisted By Fbi- What To Do by UniversalDove: 7:11pm On Aug 25, 2019
Once an individual is into online fraud it's hard to stop because of the fear of going broke.
It takes the grace of God to stop. The hardest choices requires the strongest wills

(1) (Reply)

Just In!!! South Africa Set Nigeria Embassy Ablaze, [ Watch Below] / See How Nigerian Police Trained Dog Arrested A Man (video ) / Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.