Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,128 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:06 AM

Travis Greene Releases New Single “won’t Let Go (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Travis Greene Releases New Single “won’t Let Go (video) (234 Views)

I Was Once A Prostitute, Recruited Girls In Edo – Mummy GO (Video) / New Video: Tim Godfrey Ft Travis Greene – Nara {free Video Download} / Waited By Travis Greene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Travis Greene Releases New Single “won’t Let Go (video) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
Christian gospel artist, Travis Greene has released a new single titled “Won’t let you go,” available now on air. The new hit song, marks the first single of his upcoming album Broken Record hallels reports.

Delivering a gripping tune of his hit song, the three-time GRAMMY nominated, Billboard Music Award and 11-time Stellar Award winning artist has continued to be a great instrument in God’s vineyard. Sharing the universal love of Christ, giving strength and comfort that God’s love is always present in our lives, carrying us through our journeys and struggles, from day into night.

When writing the new song, Travis Greene said, “This started with the idea that God will never let me go. A lot of times when we’re going through something, we have this misconception that God has left us, and there’s a scripture that says He’ll never leave us nor forsake us. This song is encouragement for anyone who feels left, or lonely, or just trying to figure out how they’re gonna make it through. Just knowing that He’ll never let you go, His hand is big enough, strong enough, to handle our darkest days and lowest places; this song is just a testimony of His faithfulness, of His goodness. I pray this is a blessing to everyone, as it’s been a blessing to my family and friends.”

Listen to the song: @ >>>
https://mychristiangist.com/2019/08/25/travis-greene-releases-new-single-wont-let-go-video/

(1) (Reply)

The Lamentations Of Dr Daniel Olukoya / Netflix Vs The Catholic Church / You Need HIS Righteousness!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.