Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,034 members, 7,838,583 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

The Big Brother Naija Craze - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Big Brother Naija Craze (284 Views)

Re: The Guinness World Record Craze / See The Big Tubers Of Water Yam Our Neighbors Gave Us Today (picture Within) / February Love Craze! Season For Two's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Big Brother Naija Craze by SammyT95(m): 11:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
Logged on to Nigeria to update myself abt news and happenings in Nigeria and the world but I was really disappointed to see the whole of the front page littered with BBN news, I understand some people love this show but I think the obsession is getting too much "Mercy and Tacha receives fresh strike from biggie" how is that news and why should it be on the front of a forum like nairaland.
I hope seun does something abt this. this is not the nairaland we used to know in 2010.

God bless Nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Tvs / Understanding And Preventing Child Sexual Abuse By Cyril Isi / I Need An Investor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.