Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Diamond Access Beta Account Is A Fraud - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Diamond Access Beta Account Is A Fraud (2151 Views)

Can I Do This With My Access BETA Savings Account / Kuda Bank Is A Fraud! / BREAKING: IT’S OFFICIAL – Diamond, Access Banks Merge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diamond Access Beta Account Is A Fraud by stonedigital: 12:21am On Aug 26, 2019
A CASE OF FRAUD AGAINST DIAMOND BANK

" DIAMOND BETA ACCOUNT IS A FRAUD"

Good day everyone, please I need advice on how to get myoney back from diamond bank. I am using this opportunity to reach to the board and owners of diamond(access bank) and also to warn those that will care to read.

I have a coperate account with diamond bank and I did a transfer to a customer who is also a diamond bank but operate a diamond bank BETA ACCOUNT. I initiated a transfer of #30000 on the 3rd of July, 2019, and the transfer shows successful and I was debited. This transaction was consummated around 9am that day and customer laft my office with hope to get his money later. After 6 hours, I got a call from the customer that the money is yet to be credited to his account. So I pleaded with him to wait till the next day and if he doesn't see the money, we will both visit a diamond bank close to me.

The next day, the customer did not get the money and we both went to the bank. I requested for my statement and the customer did something. My statement showed that i was debited but the money was not reflecting in the customers account.

The customer attendant then asked us to see the operation manager. After series of checks, the manager at badagry branch bluntly told me that he can't locate the transaction and where my money went to BECOS THERE IS NO NIBSS TRANSACTION REFERENCE ID NUMBER BECOS OF THE BETA ACCOUNT I PAID INTO.

The manager then adviced me to use their phone to call head office which I did and they also confirmed what the manager told me but promise to investigate the issue.

I kept calling every day and they kept promising to resolve they and give me an update in the next 24hours. Up till now, its same story, head office being blind and asking me to go back to branch and branch telling me they don't know what to do.

Its been close to two months now and the customer has even draggede to the police station, still diamond bank keeps delaying.

The question they refuse to answer now is : when they debited my, where did my money go to if the customer did not receive the money ?.

Please I need advice on my next line of action as am thinking about posting this on google and taking a legal action.
Re: Diamond Access Beta Account Is A Fraud by CyberEBOLA(m): 2:15am On Aug 26, 2019
This is bad.
I always advice people, if you must open an account, open a proper account.
Re: Diamond Access Beta Account Is A Fraud by Ejebleje: 8:37am On Aug 26, 2019
Write a letter to diamond or access bank as it's now known and copy cbn (cpd@cbn.gov.ng)

You will see wonders.
Re: Diamond Access Beta Account Is A Fraud by PatrickOkunima(m): 9:13am On Aug 26, 2019
Ejebleje:
Write a letter to diamond or access bank as it's now known and copy cbn (cpd@cbn.gov.ng)

You will see wonders.

Best advice.
Re: Diamond Access Beta Account Is A Fraud by stonedigital: 6:56am On Aug 28, 2019
I have good news guys, barely 24 hours that I posted my case on nairaland, Facebook and google, my money have been reversed and diamond bank called to apologise. Thanks guys for your support

1 Like

Re: Diamond Access Beta Account Is A Fraud by Ejebleje: 7:31am On Aug 28, 2019
You have 'mouth' o! So you can even post on google? Wow!

Anyways thank goodness your money has been reversed

(1) (Reply)

To Get a Loan From a Nigerian Bank / Tissue Paper Manufacturing / How To Set Up Garri Production Company With Small Money And Make Millions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.