Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Does Nigeria Prison Allow Prisoners To Use Phones? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Does Nigeria Prison Allow Prisoners To Use Phones? (22978 Views)

Pictures Inside Nigeria Prison / How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa / Nigeria Prison Statistics 2017 [IMAGE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Nigeria Prison Allow Prisoners To Use Phones? by mabeni(m): 3:48am On Aug 26, 2019
School Me Please. Does Nigeria Prison Allow Prisoners To Use Phones?

An old friend of mine who is in detention /remind /prison for theft (Stealing company's vehicle) since last year has been visiting Facebook lately, chatting and even uploading and changing DP. note : he's still on TRIAL.

There was a time in 2months he tried chatting with me but I refused. He kept texting and I was forced to respond to him. When I asked if he was out.. He replied No.

How did he get phone? He said God is working on his Favour.

Then he asked me to send my number that he was going to call me that night... I ran four forty and I have been avoiding him since then.

*Could that be him or somebody is using his account?

*Does prisons makes provision for phone for prisoners?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Nigeria Prison Allow Prisoners To Use Phones? by psucc(m): 4:43am On Aug 26, 2019
Your enquiry requires further clarification.
Are you an aspiring Prisoner?

317 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Does Nigeria Prison Allow Prisoners To Use Phones? by Maxxim: 6:58am On Aug 26, 2019
psucc:
cheesy cheesy Epic

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Does Nigeria Prison Allow Prisoners To Use Phones? by Xavi2019: 7:01am On Aug 26, 2019
I once heard that if you grease the palms of the right set of corrupt prison warders, you can get stuffs like use of phones, prostitutes, weeds, and "better/comfortable" cells etc. wink

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Does Nigeria Prison Allow Prisoners To Use Phones? by chinavs9ja(m): 7:58am On Aug 26, 2019
I can't categorically answer that now...the warders should be the right one to answer that...

I am a professional website designer...I will design your business website for you...check my signature

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Nigeria Prison Allow Prisoners To Use Phones? by Leihe: 7:59am On Aug 26, 2019
Yes.. If youre able to bribe your way through.. This is Nigeria not Finland..

Below.. Pics of a typical prison room in Finland

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Nigeria Prison Allow Prisoners To Use Phones? by NwanyiOkpa(f): 7:59am On Aug 26, 2019
Start a revolution and you will know

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Nigeria Prison Allow Prisoners To Use Phones? by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:00am On Aug 26, 2019
I know someone who is serving life imprisonment for murder, he's always on Facebook too. We're not that close, I would have asked him if they're allowed to use phones in prison.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Does Nigeria Prison Allow Prisoners To Use Phones? by iPhoneRepairer: 8:00am On Aug 26, 2019
Phones aren't supposed to be allowed, yet again we live in Nigeria

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Nigeria Prison Allow Prisoners To Use Phones? by realstars: 8:00am On Aug 26, 2019
Nigeria is the home of all possibility.
I know of one guy that is in prison that knows everything that happened presently around the world.
Still make comments on Facebook and naira land.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Nigeria Prison Allow Prisoners To Use Phones? by Mystica1(m): 8:00am On Aug 26, 2019
shocked cool grin No joy at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Nigeria Prison Allow Prisoners To Use Phones? by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 26, 2019
Op are you planning to be one the their tenant or why are you asking this stupid question this Monday morning...

You don see any prison wey Dem allow inmate to use phone?
Op behave yourself...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Nigeria Prison Allow Prisoners To Use Phones? by omocalabar(m): 8:01am On Aug 26, 2019
Are u not in Nigeria?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Does Nigeria Prison Allow Prisoners To Use Phones? by eleojo23: 8:01am On Aug 26, 2019
psucc:

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Nigeria Prison Allow Prisoners To Use Phones? by pablobellins(m): 8:02am On Aug 26, 2019
what level of naivety is this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Nigeria Prison Allow Prisoners To Use Phones? by vicfajeze: 8:02am On Aug 26, 2019
NO SIR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Nigeria Prison Allow Prisoners To Use Phones? by IgboOsuIpobMUMU: 8:02am On Aug 26, 2019
Ask Evans

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Nigeria Prison Allow Prisoners To Use Phones? by tellwisdom: 8:03am On Aug 26, 2019
Poor boi...Why are you afraid??...stupid bad friend who can’t help his friend in time of need. #Spits

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Nigeria Prison Allow Prisoners To Use Phones? by Offpoint: 8:03am On Aug 26, 2019
I know alot about prison, how it's run... you can get anything you want in prison if your external and internal network is strong.

...And it's not limited to Nigeria only, it's universal. The most corrupt organization in the world is PRISON.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Does Nigeria Prison Allow Prisoners To Use Phones? by Cashmanbreeze: 8:03am On Aug 26, 2019
mabeni:

An old friend of mine who is in detention /remind /prison for theft (Stealing company's vehicle) since last year has been visiting Facebook lately, chatting and even uploading and changing DP. note : he's still on TRIAL.

There was a time in 2months he tried chatting with me but I refused. He kept texting and I was forced to respond to him. When I asked if he was out.. He replied No.

Then he asked me to send my number that he was going to call me that night... I ran four forty and I have been avoiding him since then.

Why do I have this feeling that you think your friend is not suffering enough since he can afford to use a phone even in prison?

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Nigeria Prison Allow Prisoners To Use Phones? by flowmama: 8:03am On Aug 26, 2019
iPhoneRepairer:
Phones aren't supposed to be allowed, yet again we live in Nigeria

It's not only in naija... It happens everywhere in the world...

Corruption is in all countries

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Nigeria Prison Allow Prisoners To Use Phones? by Sirmuel1(m): 8:04am On Aug 26, 2019
Yes, phones are allowed if you can bribe your way.
You will have your own personal room and also get the chance to fvck fresh Babes every night.
You can also drink and smoke whatever you want, it all depends on the amount of money you're ready to spend grin cheesy

PS. I have never been there oh cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Nigeria Prison Allow Prisoners To Use Phones? by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 26, 2019
psucc:

Damn

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Nigeria Prison Allow Prisoners To Use Phones? by lyriclekidd(m): 8:04am On Aug 26, 2019
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Nigeria Prison Allow Prisoners To Use Phones? by iPhoneRepairer: 8:04am On Aug 26, 2019
flowmama:

It's not only in naija... It happens everywhere in the world...

Corruption is in all countries
True

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Nigeria Prison Allow Prisoners To Use Phones? by flowmama: 8:05am On Aug 26, 2019
tellwisdom:
Poor boi...Why are you afraid??...stupid bad friend who can’t help his friend in time of need. #Spits

His friend that stole Company property, its everybody's choice to either roll with criminals or not...

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Nigeria Prison Allow Prisoners To Use Phones? by IgboOsuIpobMUMU: 8:05am On Aug 26, 2019
mabeni:

You're not a good friend.
He'll be out and free and Shame go catch u

25 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mob Sets Young Man Ablaze For Allegedly Stealing Android Phone In Calabar / NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Deport In Lagos, Arrests Suspect / Cry For Justice As Armed Thug Kills Widow, Mother Of Seven In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.