Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Small Doctor Exchanges Blows With Fan In A Boxing Challenge - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Small Doctor Exchanges Blows With Fan In A Boxing Challenge (36330 Views)

Watch As Small Doctor Won In A Boxing Challenge Against Jigan. / Wizkid Dances With A Plus-Sized Female Fan In The U.S / BBNaija: Khloe Drags With Fan On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Small Doctor Exchanges Blows With Fan In A Boxing Challenge by HumphreyGspot(m): 5:45am On Aug 26, 2019
Singer Small Doctor Exchanges Blows With Fan In A Boxing Challenge

Adekunle Temitope, popularly known as Small Doctor, was pictured exchanging blows in a boxing challenge with a fan as other fans watches.

Small doctor who has sang a couple of songs like Firi Yahoo, Uzobu and Believe, was pictured exchanging punches with the fan who was also with a boxing glove.

He was quite good with his boxing, seem like he might have done some boxing before getting into music.

Watch the video below:
Source: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/08/singer-small-doctor-exchanges-blows.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Exchanges Blows With Fan In A Boxing Challenge by HumphreyGspot(m): 5:46am On Aug 26, 2019
Watch the video HERE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Small Doctor Exchanges Blows With Fan In A Boxing Challenge by universaltv: 5:52am On Aug 26, 2019
Street boi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor Exchanges Blows With Fan In A Boxing Challenge by Madaraa1(m): 7:21am On Aug 26, 2019
make he play for manchester united
martial only united can relate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor Exchanges Blows With Fan In A Boxing Challenge by Huncho19: 12:22pm On Aug 26, 2019
You can remove the boy out of the street but you can't...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor Exchanges Blows With Fan In A Boxing Challenge by Raydos: 12:22pm On Aug 26, 2019
Put small doctor aside

My sister, that your Father's house you don't want to snap pictures with, on your traditional wedding, we will all come and see

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Small Doctor Exchanges Blows With Fan In A Boxing Challenge by OMOTOWO(m): 12:22pm On Aug 26, 2019
If only u did not read the post ,I would have been FTC .Those guys above me did not read I am damn sure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor Exchanges Blows With Fan In A Boxing Challenge by philo04(m): 12:23pm On Aug 26, 2019
When the mother goat breaks into the yam store her kid watches her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor Exchanges Blows With Fan In A Boxing Challenge by Majesticniyi(m): 12:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
Nigga is street na. Not all those forming poor and ghetto background to attract fans grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor Exchanges Blows With Fan In A Boxing Challenge by Jaykolo10(m): 12:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
As I open am... 1 Milli land my aza instanta undecided

In whatever you do hustle ooo... And aspire to enquire to conspire and to what again sef .....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor Exchanges Blows With Fan In A Boxing Challenge by Righteousness89(m): 12:25pm On Aug 26, 2019
Wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor Exchanges Blows With Fan In A Boxing Challenge by Four4Clien(m): 12:25pm On Aug 26, 2019
hmmmmmmm, he will win becasuuse na celeb

guys get your webxite or blog for just 9k, whaasapp - 0706~30841~71

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor Exchanges Blows With Fan In A Boxing Challenge by victorazy(m): 12:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
cry
Who is Small doctor?

On my way to Japan
That's me...
Igbo amak

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor Exchanges Blows With Fan In A Boxing Challenge by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 12:30pm On Aug 26, 2019
i wish say na me...omo see better chance to panel beat this vagabond

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor Exchanges Blows With Fan In A Boxing Challenge by ThinkWISELY(m): 12:32pm On Aug 26, 2019
hahaq ha, abi opportunity for an angry fan to unleash his anger on him grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor Exchanges Blows With Fan In A Boxing Challenge by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 26, 2019
Motion blur

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor Exchanges Blows With Fan In A Boxing Challenge by emma321(m): 12:37pm On Aug 26, 2019
In whatever you do hustle ooo... And aspire to enquire to conspire and to what again sef .....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor Exchanges Blows With Fan In A Boxing Challenge by kenzysmith: 12:56pm On Aug 26, 2019
Tout

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor Exchanges Blows With Fan In A Boxing Challenge by Freecitytech: 1:09pm On Aug 26, 2019
Nice One But Don't Forget To Read This:
This Message Is From The Nigeria Police Force: How To Coordinate Yourself When Approaching A Security Check Points.
read it now to avoid trouble especially when you are travelling...
click
https://kogistatenews.com.ng/?p=66

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor Exchanges Blows With Fan In A Boxing Challenge by popweezy(m): 2:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
Raydos:
Put small doctor aside

My sister, that your Father's house you don't want to snap pictures with, on your traditional wedding, we will all come and see
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor Exchanges Blows With Fan In A Boxing Challenge by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 26, 2019
That isn’t a street fan but his day zero producer who has stuck and believed in him @2tboyz upondeebeat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor Exchanges Blows With Fan In A Boxing Challenge by davillian(m): 4:10pm On Aug 26, 2019
One thing about this kind of play is that you don't know when it turns into a serious fight.
Re: Small Doctor Exchanges Blows With Fan In A Boxing Challenge by betterpikinn: 8:00pm On Aug 26, 2019
grin

Once a conductor tout agbero....
grin

E still dey body grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Five Nigerian Musicians That Took After Their Parents / Joselyn Dumas Stuns In Ankara Dress / Godfather Buys Kemi Korede Toyota SUV, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.