Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,090 members, 7,859,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:10 PM

I Need Expert Advice On This Property. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need Expert Advice On This Property. (551 Views)

*Own This Property with A Plot Of Land and N8million.* call 08141869662 / You Can Own This Property If You have N25million. Call 08141869662 / Get N6,000,000 Commission TODAY ; Buy Or Sell This Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Expert Advice On This Property. by BobiNick(m): 8:51am On Aug 26, 2019
I am so much in love with the design of this building and I want to build something exactly like this in Nigeria.
I need expert advice from the builders and architects in the forum about an estimate cost for a structure of this kind and also the size of land that will befit the magnificent structure to properly showcase it's beauty and comfort.

Please help me out here.

Re: I Need Expert Advice On This Property. by myfan: 9:13am On Aug 26, 2019
This structure? This is huge. Where do you work? First question to ask considering the environment we are living in now.
Re: I Need Expert Advice On This Property. by BobiNick(m): 10:14am On Aug 26, 2019
myfan:
This structure? This is huge. Where do you work? First question to ask considering the environment we are living in now.

Please don't worry about were I work or what I do. I intend to do this in Lagos State or Edo state.
Re: I Need Expert Advice On This Property. by Treash(m): 11:27am On Aug 26, 2019
BobiNick:
I am so much in love with the design of this building and I want to build something exactly like this in Nigeria.
I need expert advice from the builders and architects in the forum about an estimate cost for a structure of this kind and also the size of land that will befit the magnificent structure to properly showcase it's beauty and comfort.

Please help me out here.

If you wouldn't mind, can you private chat me with your email address? I'm a legal Practitioner. Thank you.

Barr Adeolu Ayo Aderinto
ay4u888@gmail.com
Re: I Need Expert Advice On This Property. by raymondFirstborn(m): 12:48pm On Aug 26, 2019
BobiNick:

Please help me out here.

i can help you with the design and cost of building the design.You would need atleast 2plots of land.

you can contact me on 09056082348(call & whatsapp)
Raymondfubara@gmail.com
Re: I Need Expert Advice On This Property. by goldcorn(f): 4:12pm On Sep 04, 2019
BobiNick:

Please help me out here.
You can WhatsApp or call me on 09069193297, we construct to exactly what you need

(1) (Reply)

*distressed Sale At Gbagada* Brand New & Tastefully Finished 5br Terrace Duplex / Part 2 On How To Make Money From Real Estate / 4bedroom Semi-detached Duplex House With BQ For Sale In Lekki Lagos Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.