Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

BBNaija: Omashola Advises Ike Not To Rerun For Head Of House With Khafi - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Omashola Advises Ike Not To Rerun For Head Of House With Khafi (23722 Views)

BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party / BBNaija: Omashola "Sex With Khafi Will Be Easy" / BBNaija: Omashola Squeezes Mercy's Butt At The Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Omashola Advises Ike Not To Rerun For Head Of House With Khafi by celebgistz2: 5:02pm On Aug 26, 2019
It was earlier reported that Ike who currently has veto power with him had a problem with Khafi winning the head of house challenge which he knew that he was meant to winner and the new HOH.

Ike asked Omashola whether he should go ahead and rerun the HOH challenge with Khafi and face the consequence for his actions.

Omashola said:

Don’t listen to anyone, don’t do it. You good for this week.
You have veto power already just leave it. Let Khafi enjoy her mood now

Watch the video below

Source: https://www.quicknaija.com/bbnaija-omashola-advises-ike-not-to-rerun-for-head-of-house-with-khafi/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Advises Ike Not To Rerun For Head Of House With Khafi by celebgistz2: 5:02pm On Aug 26, 2019
Watch the video HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Advises Ike Not To Rerun For Head Of House With Khafi by blesskewe(f): 8:01pm On Aug 26, 2019
Now now
Fp
Chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Advises Ike Not To Rerun For Head Of House With Khafi by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2019
Smart advice and Ike returned the favour

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Advises Ike Not To Rerun For Head Of House With Khafi by MrIntegrityMan: 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2019
Why do I av a strong feeling the Omashola is winning this season 4 pepper dem...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Advises Ike Not To Rerun For Head Of House With Khafi by RexTramadol1: 8:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
MrIntegrityMan:
Why do I av a strong feeling the Omashola is winning this season 4 pepper dem...

Oh!what a feeling?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Advises Ike Not To Rerun For Head Of House With Khafi by Bluezy13(m): 8:13pm On Aug 26, 2019
What is Veto power?? What is HOH ??
Who are they??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Advises Ike Not To Rerun For Head Of House With Khafi by Maket: 8:14pm On Aug 26, 2019
I want to see how Khaffi will chance frodd abi na frog from Mercy. That day go sweet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Advises Ike Not To Rerun For Head Of House With Khafi by bashuayi(m): 8:15pm On Aug 26, 2019
rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Advises Ike Not To Rerun For Head Of House With Khafi by seunmohmoh(f): 8:17pm On Aug 26, 2019
Leave am na, make him cast himself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Advises Ike Not To Rerun For Head Of House With Khafi by iammo(m): 8:21pm On Aug 26, 2019
angry

this is Nigerian mentality playing out, whats the big deal in challenging what you felt was a clear cheating

everytime, forget it!! leave it for God!! try again next time!!

This show models Nigeria in all angles, this is exactly why politicians rig and do anyhow

there is so much to learn about life in an open reality show full camera than some fvcking sripted film trick movie

But what if this is how we are all been watched in heaven like a reality show, and who ever has less vote is evicted to heaven cry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Advises Ike Not To Rerun For Head Of House With Khafi by faithfull18(f): 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
Whose business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Advises Ike Not To Rerun For Head Of House With Khafi by Electr1csh0cks: 8:46pm On Aug 26, 2019
Immediately I saw this topic I boarded a vehicle and travelled for two days to the village to show them this information, on seeing it the entire village cried and rolled on the floor for two days asking where they had been since this information came out. Now there is no hunger, sickness and suffering in my village. Thank you operator for this wonderful information.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Advises Ike Not To Rerun For Head Of House With Khafi by raphy(m): 8:52pm On Aug 26, 2019
That ik guy to lead the house my foot he is not qualify yet.he is a gangster with big mouth let him use it ghe veto power to suck mercy big watermelon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Advises Ike Not To Rerun For Head Of House With Khafi by luminouz(m): 8:55pm On Aug 26, 2019
Electr1csh0cks:
Immediately I saw this topic I boarded a vehicle and travelled for two days to the village to show them this information, on seeing it the entire village cried and rolled on the floor for two days asking where they had been since this information came out. Now there is no hunger, sickness and suffering in my village. Thank you operator for this wonderful information.
Mumu! wink

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Advises Ike Not To Rerun For Head Of House With Khafi by iPhoneRepairer: 9:30pm On Aug 26, 2019
I like that omashola dude

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Advises Ike Not To Rerun For Head Of House With Khafi by NaijaDonCast(m): 9:31pm On Aug 26, 2019
They are Equipment EFCC use in running around Yahoo boys
Bluezy13:
What is Veto power??
What is HOH ??

Who are they??

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Advises Ike Not To Rerun For Head Of House With Khafi by Onlydaughter(f): 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2019
Omashola!!!

He's the reason I still watch BBN after my baby KimOprah left.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Advises Ike Not To Rerun For Head Of House With Khafi by Lordjb: 11:26pm On Aug 26, 2019
Na so
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Advises Ike Not To Rerun For Head Of House With Khafi by spiritofundz: 2:06am On Aug 27, 2019
Bluezy13:
What is Veto power??
What is HOH ??

Who are they??
they are your village people non sense

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Advises Ike Not To Rerun For Head Of House With Khafi by Bluezy13(m): 5:18am On Aug 27, 2019
spiritofundz:
they are your village people non sense

You're definitely psychologically impared.
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Advises Ike Not To Rerun For Head Of House With Khafi by OILOFGLADNESS: 9:17am On Aug 27, 2019
Bluezy13:
What is Veto power??
What is HOH ??

Who are they??

SURE U ARENT INTERESTED IN BBNAIJA , YET U WANT TO KNOW

OKAY THEN, I WILL TELL YOU

VETO AND HOH ARE WEEKLY POWER CONTSTED BY THE HOUSE MATES

HOH= HEAD OF HOUSE ( LIKE CLASS CAPTAIN) , AND HENCE IMMUNED FROM EVICTION THAT WEEK
VETO POWER= POWER TO SAVE AND REPLACE, U CAN SAVE A NOMINATED PERSON AND REPLACE WITH ANOTHER PERSON.

CASE CLOSED!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Omashola Advises Ike Not To Rerun For Head Of House With Khafi by Bluezy13(m): 10:03am On Aug 27, 2019
OILOFGLADNESS:

SURE U ARENT INTERESTED IN BBNAIJA , YET U WANT TO KNOW

OKAY THEN, I WILL TELL YOU

VETO AND HOH ARE WEEKLY POWER CONTSTED BY THE HOUSE MATES

HOH= HEAD OF HOUSE ( LIKE CLASS CAPTAIN) , AND HENCE IMMUNED FROM EVICTION THAT WEEK
VETO POWER= POWER TO SAVE AND REPLACE, U CAN SAVE A NOMINATED PERSON AND REPLACE WITH ANOTHER PERSON.

CASE CLOSED!!!

Hmmm...

Okay,
So What's BBNAIJA and who are they ??
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Advises Ike Not To Rerun For Head Of House With Khafi by Evercurious(f): 11:07am On Aug 27, 2019
Thanks Omatshola for that advise. IKe you have found a friend in him. WISDOM IS BETTER THAN STRENGTH
Re: BBNaija: Omashola Advises Ike Not To Rerun For Head Of House With Khafi by seanjy4konji: 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2019
good guy omashola

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mike "Fights" With Seyi / Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend / AMAA: Burna Boy Presents The Manager Of The Year Award To His Mum, Bose Ogulu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.