Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,147 members, 7,811,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Bbnaija: Great Things Have Started Happening To Me Barely 24hours After Eviction - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Great Things Have Started Happening To Me Barely 24hours After Eviction (720 Views)

BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) / Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs / Bbnaija: Prince And Kiddwaya Start Media Tour After Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Great Things Have Started Happening To Me Barely 24hours After Eviction by SleekGist: 6:43pm On Aug 26, 2019
Big brother Naija housemate, Jackye Madu who was recently evicted from the house has taken to Instagram to testify about the great things that have began to happen to her...

"Hello everyone, I am now out of the big brother house for good and I promise I will not disappoint you all. It’s barely 24hours and great things have already started happening, God is great��� I givethanks. I can’t explain how I feel right now, thanks for the love, I love you all from the bottom of my heart ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ #teamjackye for life ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ #teamjackye to the world ���" She wrote.

She also shared a video to appreciate her fans

Watch video here
https://sleekgist.com/bbnaija/bbnaija-great-things-have-started-happening-to-me-barely-24hours-after-eviction-jackye-reveals/

Re: Bbnaija: Great Things Have Started Happening To Me Barely 24hours After Eviction by Babagboju(m): 6:51pm On Aug 26, 2019
nah zoooo OyA share
Re: Bbnaija: Great Things Have Started Happening To Me Barely 24hours After Eviction by onetouchconcept(m): 6:52pm On Aug 26, 2019
Hmmn.
No hating but, this girl was too passive in the house.
Just lowkey, no friend, no caucus, no controversy, no association. All of which equates weak fanbase.

The tactics would have worked if to say big brother didn't change the nomination process. Her days was numbered the moment he did.

At least she won 1.5m and a dubai trip.
Good luck on your A.I project.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Great Things Have Started Happening To Me Barely 24hours After Eviction by Kentura(m): 6:58pm On Aug 26, 2019
so this kin fine girl come BBN.. I even thought it's only 3 girls that came, Mercy wey dy wear pant dance, Tasha; dunno what this one is for but she's always on the news, maybe she's an olosho or something, then Khafi wey dm dy fvck every night.
Re: Bbnaija: Great Things Have Started Happening To Me Barely 24hours After Eviction by missjo(f): 10:12pm On Aug 26, 2019
There is something off about this girl,can't place it.
Re: Bbnaija: Great Things Have Started Happening To Me Barely 24hours After Eviction by meobizy(f): 12:05am On Aug 27, 2019
Good. She can go chase witches and pounce on married men outside the house. I’m sure Lami has finished practicing new positions he’ll use on her with other women.
Re: Bbnaija: Great Things Have Started Happening To Me Barely 24hours After Eviction by iammo(m): 2:24am On Aug 27, 2019
mike go still fvck this babe

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Websites To Download High Definition Movies 2020 – (requires Less Data) / How To Connect Your Android Phone To Your Android Smart TV / Bbnaija 2021: Winners Of The Snooker Game Competition (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.